The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I've Been Taken

i can relate to the main character's plight because i too want to kill people constantly :D

Firstly: this boy is just really edgy, he doesn't know how it feels to actually wanting to kill someone, you learn about human muscles, human anatomy, and if you're finished you create the most painful slaughtering method (psychological pain included).
Plus he's a simp if a girl took my knife e I would have forced her to give it back to me, because my knife is part of my stuff, and you don't wanna know what happens to people that take my stuff.
and also why did he take HER trash to the trashcan, if you don't like her show her that you don't like her, that was everything, i still think this story can get better so imma keep reading and if it doesn't get better, I'll stop reading.

Hahhhh, so relatable. I always have a sudden desire to murder everyone around me too............

God this and the people in the comments also saying they wanna kill other people both made cringe.

Fed-Kun's army
@VHollo A lot of people have random destructive urges. Its pretty common, especially in teenagers. The dude in the manga is a caricature of those desires. Of course he's taken to a rather extreme extent, considering he's bringing a knife to school and reads a fucking murder encyclopedia. I've had a fair share of times where I suddenly wanna just break everything and everyone to reduce my anxiety. Doesn't mean that I actually WANT to do it. Its just an impulse, nothing more, nothing less. Ik its contradictory, but just because I want to kill someone for .1 seconds, doesn't mean I actually WANT to kill someone.

Aggregator gang
‘Kay, I know this is just a manga, but very disturbing nonetheless. People like this need to be locked up.

Now let me say this
This is the 88 times reading this manga
Im not joking because you know it's like referring to you or me in real life and the story is really really beautiful
Ow and i read the "Mahou Shoujo Of The End" that i see in or read in this manga it's pretty good it's my type of manga to
Just thank for making this manga

People that says they want to kill each other are probably just horny, wannabe depressed teenagers that thinks killing is pretty cool, they also act like suicide is a joke pfft. Pls stop its just cringe, shut up and grow up.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn...that thoughtless, selfish bitch does kinda make me wanna see this story take a dark turn... >.<

Fed-Kun's army
Hello there. If you're reading this and want to drop it because of the edgy protagonist, give it some time. This becomes an incredibly well done story so give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread