The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I Encountered Her

Ah, the scans for this chapter are a bit blurry, and there's some aliasing. Is that just a problem with the source? I noticed the typed script on page 12 is sharp and clear of aliasing while everything else is a bit of a mess.

Anyway, Yamada is a bit of awkward dork, ain't she?

Aggregator gang
@SmallTinyNeedles
The raws of the first 4 chapters are from the website where the manga is hosted https://mangacross.jp/comics/yabai/1, and for some reason only the first 4 chapters are in 2400h, while the remaining ones are in 1200h. Since the tankobon raws are all 1200h too, I used the 2400h web raws for the first four chapters, and I'll keep using the digital tankobon ones for the remaining chapters.
At least until we catch up.

Dex-chan lover
lol I'm curious to see what the Raws look like for that last part cause I wonder if it's definitely implying he fapped to her. Not like I don't believe it but, y'know, phrasing and all.

Contributor
huEm3HB.jpg

raw

Aggregator gang
Funny enough, this manga actually reminds me of Tsuki Ga Kirei in a way. They're polar opposites in terms of atmosphere, but they NAIL that horrible awkwardness that comes naturally at that age.

It's wonderful. It's raw, it's unconformatable, and it's so so so real.

Aggregator gang
That was rather sweet; he's not impressed by a "fake" Yamada who's been and carefully posed and processed to make a pretty model in a magazine but instead the real Yamada in all her silliness. It's love!

ahh i remember when i dressed like future school shooter...that shit gets expensive though

Users who are viewing this thread