The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 130 - I Went to the Beach

Dex-chan lover
Bro, hes way too sensitive for the weirdest reasons... nothing new tho. Could had just left there in the sand.
If even its from one of them i might be incline to say Moe but honestly dont think is theirs at all. Good job Ichi.

Last edited:
classic dumbass middle schoolers
don't know yet that contraception violates natural law and that teen pregnancy is great
(name ONE better use of a girl's teenage years, you can't)
Bro it's you again, stop with the weird ass teenager girl pregnancy fetish, are you trying to roleplay try hard incel?

Dex-chan lover
Lad is turning into a huge cringelord
"Turning into" ? That's nothing. You should try reading from chapter 1 ! I dare you.

(No but seriously, personally I couldn't. Had to take quite a few breaks when trying to binge it)

Contributor
Good thing the cliche pickup artists gave up quickly after Yamada told the truth about having a boyfriend. But wait, Serina didn't have a boyfriend? I was pretty sure she was dating an older guy... I guess I might've remembered wrong or mistook her for a character from another manga.

But damn, that condom really had to be a trap. I still believe it could've been Niko who planted it in the house, knowing it would raise hell for one guy in a group with 4 girls. I did think it could've been Moe before but her "looking at you like human garbage" look tells me it wasn't her. Big mistake trying to pick it up when it already fell out of his pocket.

Dex-chan lover
TBH what wrong with kid having condom, if they are in middle school then it is prime time for them to comfortable about the condom, since that is most horny age of all, maybe the teach is just a old-school.
Well, idk if it's the most horny years. It's been 15 years and I'm more horny now than I ever was before. But then again I have an excess of testosterone so maybe I'm different. 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
fba
What server is this lmao
Least horny discord server

Dex-chan lover
Why does it always go kissing into sex? For a country that loves Baseball so much, they sure don't know how to go from first base to fourth. They start sprinting across the field trying to get a home run
To be honest, I always felt the US idea of bases was much weirder.
Kissing is one thing, since it's still "pure" and it's obvious it'd be separated. Maybe kissing with cuddling after that still makes some sense, though it still feels weird to categorize it like you're completing a list. But after that, what's the point?
Once you're doing something clearly sexual, what's the point of stopping right before actual sex? :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I always felt the US idea of bases was much weirder.
Kissing is one thing, since it's still "pure" and it's obvious it'd be separated. Maybe kissing with cuddling after that still makes some sense, though it still feels weird to categorize it like you're completing a list. But after that, what's the point?
Once you're doing something clearly sexual, what's the point of stopping right before actual sex? :questionblob:

Do you not see a difference between having sex and getting a handjob or fingering someone?

Dex-chan lover
Do you not see a difference between having sex and getting a handjob or fingering someone?
I do see a difference, but it seems like a much smaller difference than there is between not kissing and kissing, and kissing and sex. Plus, while it's "less", in a way it's also "more". I know this conception varies a lot depending on country and culture, but stuff like handjobs and fingering would actually be seen as weird in some cultures, and they would have been weird even in Western culture until 200 years ago.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh...this MC is so damn retarded at times...He had lost th condom, no one had seen him losing it, they are on a public beach, could have left it there or acted surprised when picking it up.
The author seriously forced that plot twists, and is a massively bad one, even more as he had numerous chances to throw in the trash, no reason to waltz around with it.
I more or less see where the author is trying to go, but I hate plots forced in with a sledgehammer.

Users who are viewing this thread