The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 130 - I Went to the Beach

Dex-chan lover
i0t765.jpeg

Ichikawa gona be look like this when the beach ark is over
Ichi after Yamada drains him to the bone

You know at first I was thinking about how one of the people that previously stayed at the beach house that Nico invited was the one who left the condom there

But now that I think about it, wouldn't Sekine or Yamada have noticed it first before Ichikawa if it was in plain sight on the floor, right next to where they left their luggage?

Feels odd for them to just ignore it lying down there, so I think the possibility of either of them bringing it is still on the table

Dex-chan lover
Why does it always go kissing into sex? For a country that loves Baseball so much, they sure don't know how to go from first base to fourth. They start sprinting across the field trying to get a home run

Dex-chan lover
You know at first I was thinking about how one of the people that previously stayed at the beach house that Nico invited was the one who left the condom there

But now that I think about it, wouldn't Sekine or Yamada have noticed it first before Ichikawa if it was in plain sight on the floor, right next to where they left their luggage?

Feels odd for them to just ignore it lying down there, so I think the possibility of either of them bringing it is still on the table
Well it’s not go be Nyan’s now, is it?

Fed-Kun's army
So Anna and Moe saw it in the photo. He handed it to Nyaa who tossed it and it originally belongs to Chii who got it from sex ed or her parents.

Dex-chan lover
Bro hold me back i am about to beat those pick up artist for not pursuing Momo after she said that she was single

What's wrong with them, is Momo not good enough for ya!?

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me they are gonna pull the "totally-not-a-lesbian-jealousy" with Nyaa

Users who are viewing this thread