The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 131 - I Didn't Bring It

Supporter
Bet that Kyo has got it backwards, Anna is the one who brought it and he handed it to Serine who dropped it and probably figured out that Anna is dating Kyo and she is wanting to question him about things.
The fact that he's even there in the first place should've tipped her off that they're finally formally together (after she was the first in their group to take note of their early closeness waaaaaay back in the Rin apology arc). I'm also sure she was the one who dropped it the second time to watch his reactions, but I'm much less sure of how she came into possession of the thing in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that he's even there in the first place should've tipped her off that they're finally formally together (after she was the first in their group to take note of their early closeness waaaaaay back in the Rin apology arc). I'm also sure she was the one who dropped it the second time to watch his reactions, but I'm much less sure of how she came into possession of the thing in the first place.
When Ichi gave her the money back, he might have also given her the condom accidentally

Double-page supporter
I wish Yamada didn't come and hear this, because it means that one on one moment is already over. Despite obviously wanting the main couple to have the most spotlight, I think this trip is a great opportunity for Ichikawa to grow by talking more to her friends. I want him to (learn to) have fun with them, not just go along at the back.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously it was from the adult model who drinks like a fish. Just because she is Yamada's stalker does not mean she swings that way. I get why the other girl thought it might by Kyo's, because she does not really know him. Moe would know that he never would have brought anything like that.

Dex-chan lover
It's like they forgot they're borrowing the villa from a fairly famous adult, or I guess Ichikawa's the one who forgot. What a dumb mistake picking it up like he did, haha

Contributor
This quickly became a whodunnit and it's surprisingly... kinda enjoyable. The entire chapter was not as tense as I thought it would've given their hostile looks last chapter. This chapter seems to indicate that it was not Nyaa who brought it there.

Now if Kyou can tell them the truth next chapter...

I still think it's likely it was "Pigman" Niko behind this. She seems like the one who has the most to gain by potentially causing conflict in this group, and maybe a rift between Anna and Kyoutarou.

The biggest twist though would be if it was Chii who somehow brought it.

Users who are viewing this thread