The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 10 Ch. 131 - I Didn't Bring It

Group Leader
Tbh knowing how Yoshida is I was expecting her to be mad towards Ichikawa or look at him with disgust

But atm she seems relatively calm about it, visibly sweating and covering for Yamada

Wonder how she'll take it next chapter

feels like Yamada was the one that caught the condom, freaked out, Serina noticed and threw on the ground then both saw Ichikawa picking it.

Got Yamada overthinking and Chii noticing she was down but Serina trying to diverge attention to this topic till she confronts Ichikawa.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't stop theree!
Like the title says, every chapter started to be bad to MY heart!

Dex-chan lover
image.png

this is new on this manga
Wait, does that mean... All this time, the inner personality that Ichikawa was talking to, was his.. :huh:

Dex-chan lover
It's always the one you least expect it bro....

Ok nvm it can't be that lil airhead

Supporter
Good of Serina to bring up the matter without delays. Now it is your turn Kyo to explain how you got the damn condom. :worry:

Also love how Anna has gone through a whole emotional spectrum this chapter. Fun doing goffy things at the beach, to being flustered by Ichi's tone, to going full Yandere after Moe's comment and finally surprised in seeing the question Serine asked Kyo.:win:

By the way, i still bet on it being from "Pigman" or something Kobayashi brought. :ROFLMAO:
If Chii brought it, it's because she wants someone to tell her what the heck it is.

Dex-chan lover
kinda nice that she just asks him, weirdly infrequent in the stuff i read...

Dex-chan lover
Wait I saw this already. It had not been uploaded here on mangadex yet?
There is always a raw thread were one anon in particular share his translation and later on the same week, usually, the typeset. What you probably saw was that another anon in the same thread decided to do a typeset by himself the same anon.

Other anons suggested not to upload said typeset because the original anon (translation+typeset) usually double check the original transcript before posting the final version here.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh this is killing me. I wanted to find out who brought it this week. I know this will obviously not end with them having sex but still it's interesting to see what will come out of this misunderstanding. Like will they explore their wants and needs more? To perhaps start doing more to each other to slowly build up towards the seggs?

Dex-chan lover
That’s why you don’t fucken touch it and carry it around dipshit. It’s not yours, just walk away and tell the truth if they try to corner you.
Mhm. Though, I don't think it matters what he says. I'd be surprised if she believed him if he told the truth.

"It's not my condom, I found it when I was searching the house."
"Well why were you searching the house?"
"Cause the lady who owns it is crazy and once stalked Yamada"

Would require a level of trust for him that I don't think she has. Especially since her mind already seems made up with her directly asking him why he brought it.

Users who are viewing this thread