The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - I Got Soaked

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1: OH GOD THIS GUY IS A SCHOOL SHOOTER IN THE MAKING

Chapter 22: OH MY GOD THAT'S SO CUTE SHE WORE HIS JACKET BECAUSE HE'S SO SMOL EVEN THOUGH SHE HAD AN UMBRELLA I'M NOT CRYING YOU ARE

Sorry, bois. She just want to try MC's raincoat & buy snack. It just our Anna being Anna.

You guys forgot to upload the colored page

ceKw3G6.jpg

Contributor
This is actually cute, though I had to think about whether the girl actually liked him or was just being clueless. It's a mix of both, more of the former though.

Contributor
> Then why translate it as "train pass"? Seems like that's a worst of all worlds choice.
"Electric money" would be better? What? Rail passes, bus passes, and train passes are all real things.
0ef9c1d04b.png

Maybe they could've gone with E-money, but is that actually better?

EDIT: Hey, it does say "pass" here. Unspecified "pass" case, and also electric money. In that case it should've been "E-money" in the second bubble

A chapter like this needs a reread to grasp better facial expression understanding :p

That was a quick comeback by her... But then again, why would you bring a broken umbrella?
I guess it would be because she forgot it on her bag, it got rusty and now is broken...?

Dex-chan lover
That was a really cute way both of them found to force “an event” to happen and blatantly flirt.
I’m really liking how they’ve developed.

Users who are viewing this thread