The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 2 Ch. 28 - I Find School Fun

@Melansjf very dense, though his density makes sense, he's the sort who's self esteem is low enough that he thinks people just see him as lesser, so it's not like he'd pick up on any hints

I'm re-reading this and kinda surprises me how early in the story (like from chapter 15) Yamada's been crazy for Ichikawa. Makes everything more wholesome n.n

Rereading this, I took Sakurai's ability to noverbally say things for granted. There are so many good quiet points that speak so much.

Dex-chan lover
Aahhhh now she's being more aware of him. Now we're getting somewhere.

Fed-Kun's army
The author knows her stuff, he can't fathom her liking him seriously at all.
While she just wants to know more about him but if she gets too close (in any way) he'll bolt.
It's a really fun build up,

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this is one of the VERY few instances where I'd agree with anyone calling the MC dense. It's not even about whether she likes you, dude. She was waiting at the gates, followed you to give you the manga cause she wouldn't be at the library later. That's it, she was waiting for you TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING. No need for complicated teenage feelings...
Speaking of the library, lul at the poor guy's attempt at hiding his boner.

@Reveraiv Hmm... I'm not sure I agree about the author knowing her stuff. It's actually been bothering me for a while.

First off, we've had MANY Extra chapters with A LOT of development that later seems lost. I mean, I've never read a manga with 2 extra chapters per 1 main chapter, but extras are still canon. This gurl already gave him a ton of chocolate for valentine's, and while she disguised it as a game, she was 100% on attack.
We've also had a main chapter, the one of the choco-mint, where she yelled "Suki da" in front of the whole school, and was totally fine with it. She sometimes teases, and sometimes chases (albeit sneakily).

And then there's this chapter where she can't even tell him "No? I was waiting for you"? It's not even a big deal, she HAD to give him the manga. But she's too shy to do that.

Idk, I like the manga, but from a development perspective is messy as fuck. So I'm not sure the author "knows her stuff", no...

This guy is lucky she's persistent otherwise him constantly friend-zoning himself would have stayed permanent.

@omotad i mean, if you feel like that applies to you too you have my sympathies, cause that statement very much applies to me XD

Users who are viewing this thread