The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 2 Ch. 28 - I Find School Fun

Supporter
Okay, this is one of the VERY few instances where I'd agree with anyone calling the MC dense. It's not even about whether she likes you, dude. She was waiting at the gates, followed you to give you the manga cause she wouldn't be at the library later. That's it, she was waiting for you TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING. No need for complicated teenage feelings...
Speaking of the library, lul at the poor guy's attempt at hiding his boner.

@Reveraiv Hmm... I'm not sure I agree about the author knowing her stuff. It's actually been bothering me for a while.

First off, we've had MANY Extra chapters with A LOT of development that later seems lost. I mean, I've never read a manga with 2 extra chapters per 1 main chapter, but extras are still canon. This gurl already gave him a ton of chocolate for valentine's, and while she disguised it as a game, she was 100% on attack.
We've also had a main chapter, the one of the choco-mint, where she yelled "Suki da" in front of the whole school, and was totally fine with it. She sometimes teases, and sometimes chases (albeit sneakily).

And then there's this chapter where she can't even tell him "No? I was waiting for you"? It's not even a big deal, she HAD to give him the manga. But she's too shy to do that.

Idk, I like the manga, but from a development perspective is messy as fuck. So I'm not sure the author "knows her stuff", no...
Most of the extras are flash-forwards. Using one of your examples, we haven't reached Valentine's in the main continuity yet. (I think this chapter is some time in October.)

Dex-chan lover
Where's that guy who denies that she has feelings for him every chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread