The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 2 Ch. 28 - I Find School Fun

Dex-chan lover
ah my biweekly fix is here. thanks doc.

i didn't think they could like each other more and more, in a wholesome way, but this always proves me wrong.

It's nice to see a manga with actual development between characters.

There are so many stalling for like 50 chapters without any progress (Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!, I'm looking at you right now...)

Dex-chan lover
@ Stevostin I almost launched my phone away on the school trip chapter. In the conversation under the stars Manabu practically eliminated any possibility of a relationship before the end of the third year. Does anyone still have any questions about Yamada liking him?

Love the progress in this mango, it's gradual but it's real and consistent. Super adorable.

Dex-chan lover
WE'RE MAKIN' SMOOTH SAILING BOIS!
THEY'RE TALKING TO EACH OTHER MORE NORMALLY!
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
2zl9nIp.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Dumb Ichikakwa, she's been giving you massive spoilers and her massive "spoilers" from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato Gradual development, likeable MCs, realistic actions and thought processes, subtle visual cues instead of saying everything in an internal monologue. Actual character development in both of them. Compare this to 90% of stuff here in which there is nothing but miniscule fluff and which ends up with 8.6+ rating easily.

Users who are viewing this thread