The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 2 Ch. 29 - My Border for "Like"

Aggregator gang
I reuploaded the chapter because there were some mistranslations.
Read it again.

Dex-chan lover
hell yeah, I understood the chapter when I read it in jp, I knew he was talking about masturbation but the kanji Norio used was a weird one.

Dex-chan lover
In one chapter he says that Yamada is more adult than the other students. Our boy doesn't realize that he is the most developed. The only boy who doesn't see Yamada as a piece of meat. Of course he has a physical attraction after all he is a kid full of hormones.

Dex-chan lover
I remember thinking like that, but then I, like everyone unless unfortunate, grow up and experience life. I'd say the physical and mental attraction are equally as important; without either it is a doomed relationship.

Double-page supporter
almost had a heart attack about a mythical third upload.

the changes for those who are curious is that they changed how blonde dude is "stuck" on her to he "faps" to her. considering it's this dude we're talking about, this makes a lot more sense.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, that makes more sense, thanks for the translation

Contributor
qPu2yFw.png

re-re-re-repoooost

Dex-chan lover
I always thought he was a necrophile...

Well, if he becomes not...that...I hope it works out well.

Actually, I'd argue that physical attraction may be a bit overly emphasized. People would be willing to settle with the options given to them most of the time and-even though their partner may not be the most ideal for their preferences-a functional relationship can still work between people if their chemistry is stronger than how they would be attracted to one another physically. One of my favorite books, Habibi by Craig Thompson, actually addresses this because the two leads end up getting together despite
the man, Zam, being forced to be castrated at one point and the woman, Dodola, having been forced into prostitution for large chunks of her life.
It's really a great graphic novel and I'd suggest reading through it. @Lyanhyrt

Dex-chan lover
Heh. This is great. He's self-conscious about his feelings towards her, and of course he'd be the one to assume bullying is happening. In actuality, the guy is mostly just trying to have love talk, if in a self-centered way.

At the same time, these are still all dumb kids, and of course shallow attractions would be where romance starts.

I remember thinking like that right after I graduated high school and fell hopelessly in love with this one girl at the next school I attended. After a couple of years of pining for someone who obviously (the whole situation was obvious to probably everybody around... Except maybe for her?) didn't see me as a potential boyfriend and feeling hurt every time she slept with someone (because she did fuck around a lot despite appearances), I got over her and figured I had needlessly put her on a pedestal.

I never felt the need to not beat my meat while thinking of someone I liked after that. Or someone I don't. Sexual attraction can be both a part of liking someone and just straight up animal instinct.

And they all lived happily ever after.

Users who are viewing this thread