The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - I'm Using LINE

I liked how the murder eyes were directed towards the gyaru friend and not to Ichikawa.

Dex-chan lover
Bean popsicles on the credit page? I know that in Japan there are candy beans. I honestly prefer beans with sausage and salted pork, a dish known as feijoada.

Contributor
@Kaduufrrj
Adzuki beans are naturally sweet. Think of them like sweet potatoes. They're not like black or kidney beans or something

Dex-chan lover
Ichikawa finally realized what Yamanda wanted...lol

Plus those murderous eyes. 😆

Dex-chan lover
After such a cute chapter, I was not prepared for page 12. It strangely made me want to see some romantic rainy scenes... lol, must be watching too many kdramas.

Aggregator gang
vBt6hCO.jpg

If you could call yamadas feelings as being implicitly shown before this, well those murderous eyes are very much EXPLICIT.

So I understand that she likes him, and that she wanted his number, got mad that he gave his number to someone else first, and that in the end he understood that she wanted his number not the other guys. But can someone explain to me exactly what his "AH" moment was? Coz everyone else is saying "now he gets it" and I guess I don't

Dex-chan lover
If you read the first page, Ichikawa thought at first Yamada was just teasing him or was simply another one of those "small talk" moments. Only then with the combined circumstances later that it dawned upon him that she's using a pick-up line and was indeed trying to pick up his LINE earlier. His AH! moment also accidentally served as (an apparent "Jelly Block!") mechanism to interrupt Yamada. Still, despite the recent epiphany, I bet our dense edgy boy still doesn't have a clue as to WHY exactly she wanted his LINE, or could be still in denial.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. Yamada suddenly got thirsty all the sudden - it's almost as if she's finally emotionally reacting her physical age.

I'm more on the side that Ishikawa is not exactly dense - he's simply too self aware and this reasonably shatters his self confidence.

Dex-chan lover
@Escheron - CommieJohnTeh made a great summary right after your question, but basically - she asked the same question again. And he managed to connect the dot, that she had not asked "do you use line" out of curiosity (or to tease him) as was his guess, but because she had wanted his line from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread