The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - I'm Teaching How to Study

Dex-chan lover
@andrescutieri man, I was sure we reached them long time ago, probably mistaken with some other manga then. Well, hitting raws is just like life works, wadda you do with it, we live in a cruel world 😂

Dex-chan lover
@ Bente_Koini In my case it was a thick notebook divided into ten school subjects. The notebook did not have the name of the school subjects, you wrote. Don't forget to click to increase the manga's score.

Fed-Kun's army
Just like my notebook in college. Aft some point, I stopped caring about separating my notes, then I stopped taking notes altogether.

"Like I said, he's perfectly normal right?"

Probably referring to their group decision back in the work observation chapter but hey she's out here defending Ichikawa

Dex-chan lover
fd0.png

Mha hart, mah sole.

Dex-chan lover
Yamada is in no mood to get NTR'd.

Also, my notebooks have been like that since "middle school", I occasional manged to keep it fine in high school, but ended up with the same thing. Tried again in University, gave up immediately.

Contributor
Heh, stand in line bitches, I used one damn notebook for all subjects, so that I have less shit to carry. Not taking any books since I can get the neighbor the share theirs was a norm too. Though the fact that I tended to sit which same good-for-nothings that didn't bring theirs didn't help, ahha.

Also, all the people that every fucking chapter act like this guy ever had a guro fetish, or was really mentally disturbed, and not like it was just an intro random thing to show that he's a loner with nice imagination, and a bit of a chuuni, really crack me up.

@totanto
Lol, she clearly refers to one of her random conversations about him with Chii, they said she talks about him to her like a page ago, follow the logic, duuude.

Group Leader
@N0Mi0 idk, @knewworld said something like "only 8 more chapters to..." and that's the only thing I could think of, as from the raws I couldn't find anything remarkable, just more kawaiiness.

Maybe the reverse-kabedon?

Dex-chan lover
Yamada's smug face when asking Chii about her score...xD

Also Ichikawa talking normaly.

Dex-chan lover
@andrescutieri Yeah, I'm guessing everyone is talking about chapter 43, the chapter which crashed the online manga magazine's website with the traffic immediately.
The kabedon and them hugging.

@N0Mi0

This is not a weekly manga, but a monthly one. It's going to change to a bi-monthly format starting in May, though.

Users who are viewing this thread