The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - I'm Teaching How to Study

Dex-chan lover
that pulling Chii away from Ichikawa as she closes in was more of a reflex huh? She's in the same mindset now as Ichikawa back when he was mulling over the fact his actions defy his thinking. She acts in a way that she likes him/crushes on him but is not fully admitant of it. its so complicated but so endearing

Supporter
What an excellent chapter. Yamada's close friend finally meets Ichikawa for the first time, and it's a surprisingly cute conversation! A little too cute for Yamada. And Ichikawa is actually chuckling! Genuinely!
The first time under the current circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
Season has changed once again, now they're sitting next to each other

Group Leader
Back in high school I used to have separate notebooks for all subjects and I kept them relatively neat (my handwriting sucks). But ever since I entered university I just don't give a single fuck. All of the notebooks I use have stuff from all sorts of different courses jotted down into them and there is no overall system to how I write them. I also don't bother following the lines very accurately so the text just wanders all over the pages, I often don't bother writing full sentences, and my handwriting has only gotten worse over the years so I often have real problems trying to figure out what the hell the arcane symbols in my notebooks mean.
I am studying IT in uni and most of the material are online. But the stuff expires after each semester. So I find myself copying everything into onenote. Sure, programming is all about knowing what to search but I found that to be quite ineffective and having a notebook available and knowing where to look there is much better. And as I’m somewhat OCD, I am quite obsessed with keeping that thing readable.
In high school, I was quite the modal student, so I write everything down, because sometimes teacher would have the urge to give marks based on how well we take note. Now my handwriting is terrible as you are so it’s not always guaranteed to get a full mark but I do what I can (and that’s partly why I switched to online notebook). I also noticed since then that the more you take note, the more likely you are going to have something in your head for the test, because if you aren’t taking notes during lessons, what would you be doing anyway? Playing games is risky and phones can be taken easily, talking is pretty useless.

Users who are viewing this thread