The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 42 - I Was Used

I can usually explain Ichikawa's lack of awareness of Yamada's feeling on simple rational explanations

Not this time chief

Come the f*ck on bro, just because she used him to scare off the pickup artist he thinks she disliked him THE WHOLE TIME

This chapter takes his obviousness to another level

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, i usually say this make sense. kid will act clueless, i too once dense. Only us the reader who see everything. But for them, they can't tell. In most manga
But... They are alone together like all the time. You should probably notice you are indeed a manga protagonist by now
what-if-i-9nywsx.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, misunderstand arc
I was hoping we don't get one, but here we are.

Dex-chan lover
the worst thing about this is prolly there's .1 .2 .3 maybe up to .5 part before we can read ch 43 orz

Dex-chan lover
@hachimaaan : I read it as srsly (seriously) but we need to ask the translators
But yeah I agree with you, it's totally normal for him to react that way. However I'm pretty sure this will get resolved in 2 chapters max

Dex-chan lover
Yare Yare Daze...

But this is all gets fixed in 43, and OH BOY it's satisfying

Dex-chan lover
Okay so she could not have been more obvious to people that understand social situations (have been in/done them themselves). But to our social outcast of an mc he (as usual) completely misunderstood. Even the Manga was a huge hint. Do people truly have that little self awareness? Well actually yeah probably; I can see that for about everyone. “Aloof, blunt, but actually nice. At times clumsy and cute. A gloomy bastard” all he’s missing is arrogance (and kinda needs... well straight up confidence would be better or like any understanding of social situations). So the next few chapters are gonna be kinda awkward until the misunderstanding is resolved. Actually, the resolving could finally end with them dating, but I’m going to remain cautiously optimistic. Hopefully the author does realize not much would have to change with their dynamic even if they started dating (they practically act like a couple anyway).

I get where our MC is coming from and everyone who says he is being dumb seems to forget that our MC has confidence issues. This was a really well-done chapter in terms of introducing drama and I can't wait for the next chapter.

@TNT261 yeah but realize they are middle schoolers. You wouldnt really expect kids that age to be good at reading social cues. But you would totally expect giving social cues in hope of the other side noticing them because you are not "brave" enough to just express them explicitly.

LETS GOOOOOOO TIME FOR SOME DRAMA THAT WILL PUSH THESE DORKS TO PROGRESSION

Dex-chan lover
Prepare yourself, my diabetes friends, next chapters is just freaking sugar in the veins!
clearing misunderstanding in next chapter, and then - the whole DATE arc, MY BOY!
I just cant wait the 48 chapter, I almost died checking raws 🤯

Users who are viewing this thread