The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 42 - I Was Used

Dex-chan lover
@Cesarean-Pizza I'm not lying!!!!
5 chapters of Christmas date!!!! There even handholding in the end of 48 chapter!!! So lewd!!!!

Dex-chan lover
In highschool, the person I had basically crushed on for years had started flashing her panties at me during class. And my only thought was "Huh, so this is what friends are like" because I was overweight, I'm maybe a 5/10 and I had no friends because my history of being bullied caused me to snap at everyone so they couldn't hurt me.

Yes, highschoolers are this dumb.

Dex-chan lover
AW SHIT MISUNDERSTANDING!!!!!!!!!! but it is understandable that he is misunderstanding tho, he is a gloomy guy aftrerall

Dex-chan lover
@DirkHardpeck when I was 13 or 14, dont remember, one girl was always looking at me and smiling during the lessons. I liked other girl, who was totally not interested in me, so I didn't even pay attention to this first girl, I was like "what do you want from me?". Only when she transferred year after, her friend said to me, that she was interested in me and flirted this way, but I didn't pay attention and she was very upset. And I was "oh, so this is flirting? I never experienced it my life, I though she was just strange girl" 😂
So yeah, we were all dumb in our school years, especially when you are young and inexperienced 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

for those who can read moon runes (or even understand a bit) and want to skip the extras - current raw chapter is 48 :)

Contributor
Damn a misunderstanding! I have gotten used to over use of misunderstandings to drive a plot forward, but this manga doesn't do that. However this feels a bit fresh, rather than all the cheap misunderstandings most mangaka use

Double-page supporter
i guess the tactic of being pushy really works for him since he doesn't seem to take the hint.

what i can't understand is the girlfriend. is he really that high stock that she's willing to put up with that?

Dex-chan lover
uhhhhhh.. aight can someone explains to me?
im clueless

As always, Thanks for the chapter.
when I was reading the raw, I tried translating some pages that looked interesting, but I totally missed that Yamada tried to invite Ichikawa to her house.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyxr She's awkwardly trying to hint him that she wants to be his girlfriend instead of going out with that dude, and he perceived that as if she's using him in order to not be stalked by that dude.

Dex-chan lover
>Misunderstanding, even one that is actually kinda reasonable, in fluffy mango
booooooooooooooooooo
>spoilers being posted
I am okay with this. also: yooooooooooooooooooo

“I hate Pickup-pai, but I didn’t want to see that face.” He actually felt bad for the dude even if it was a misunderstanding.

I can’t wait for the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread