The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 42 - I Was Used

Dex-chan lover
@randomname well, I was referring to the two girls (their classmates) that came up, and said SRS when she stood up, turned, and shouted at him specifically that she didn’t have a boyfriend when I said “people that understood social situations” (though I guess other girls just tend to understand/care about that type of stuff sooner). Anyway, I just thought that then and there, THEY realized that she had a crush on him (and that’s why they left the two alone again).

Really this is why I’m cautiously optimistic that they start dating soon. All it would take is those two girl to maybe start gossiping about it (or talk to Yamada and make her realize she has to spell it out for him... very slowly... and like pronounce each individual syllable... and then write it all down in very big capital letters). Then maybe the misunderstanding gets a bit bigger or other people star talking about it or something and is forced to confess and they start dating. Like I said, cautiously optimistic (no one caught up to raws tell me I’m wrong. Ket me have hope). Things are just very well set up right now for a major plot progression. Lets see how far the author wants to ride that wave.

@Hollow7F I actually looked it up because I had no idea. I found all these (https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/SRS) apparently a lot of options. Cyber definitions said: SRS means "Serious," "Sexual Reassignment Surgery," and "Supplemental Restraint System.". And then Slang Guide.com just told me it meant serious. Serious or seriously makes the most sense given the context. God, I feel old.

Dunno why people complaining about "SRS" - i guess back in a days, when we used SMS messaging, i guess it was pretty common to use that kind of "acronyms", am i wrong?

And yea, this chapter... Really dangerous. Poor Ichikawa, i can understand him. Especially when you're spending time with most popular girl in class (and you're... well, in the bottom of school hierarchy), odds will be against you. No wonder why he reacts like that.

Dex-chan lover
well i mean, considering ichikawa's personality, this isn't a stretch on how he would perceive the situation

@TNT261 and for the other asking for SRS, as a non-native English speaker, I just read it as Seriously, because as you said it fits in the context, and because in other mangas the gal looking girl always said like "mashi" (mah-shii; closest sounding in English?) and the common folks (ichikawa) don't get it

YES

THIS IS THE THING I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

I FUCKING CALLED IT

MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND AAAAAAAAANGST

Fed-Kun's army
Actually I'm down for misunderstanding cuz things will only get more clear after it's resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread