The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 3 Ch. 42 - I Was Used

Kinda conflicted. On one hand, I get how he'd come to that conclusion, but on the other considering just a scene earlier she was literally denying it all right to him, right to his face rather than to the girls who actually said it, he should really be asking himself why she would do that if all she really cared about was using him. But then, despite his somewhat artificial maturity, I s'pose if Ichikawa could actually figure that out the first time around without getting caught up in an insecurity spiral, this would be a very different book.

@sirwolfeye That's definitely what he starts to say but he never actually says 近くない (or whatever he was going to say) because they are interrupted. I would say given that it is cutoff this is probably the best way to translate it. I do agree that it's pretty important in the next chapter though.

Dex-chan lover
finally something happened 👹
let's see what happens in 10 chapters

So the girl brought pick up pai to the library to show how friendly Yamada and Ichikawa were so that she could get pick up pai to get over Yamada. But was Yamada in on it? She wasn't told about it but maybe she picked up on it? She goes to kiss him or gets close to him as soon as the door opens. I can't blame Ichikawa for thinking something like this. We know Yamada's being sincere and isn't using him but he doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
Of course gloomy boy is gonna think that way, of COURSE he is

The only question is whether Yamada realizes she's made him feel this way and move to dispel that feeling.

Also really appreciating Ichikawa's realization that HE IS THE SHOUJO FEM-C holy fuck

Noooooo he missed the house-date invite and got in to a ,well understandanble misunderstanding

Did anyone get chapter one vibes from this 2?

Users who are viewing this thread