The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 4 Ch. 57 - I Want You to Know Me

Author is a good guy. He understood that in order for the story to stay interesting you cannot drag the "dense MC" relationship for 150 chapters, like some (that i won't name) do.

Thanks for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, heartwarming progress. Who would have thought, this touching development in a shounen(aimed towards <16yo boys)?
Not me, I wasnt expecting this.

For the love of my weeb soul this manga has fcked me up in the best way imaginable.
Arguably Anime-Adaptation level.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter looks like a boyfriend introduction to friends scenario. 🤣

This series is getting a little too cutesy and sweet for me. Want some more of Norio's absurd humor

Fed-Kun's army
@Wickedhero who would not get depress by that both friends pass and he didn't add the fact that he is also an achiever with those thropies in room it most likely add insult to injury

@razarulz shot in the dark but I think she thinks they had sex, referring to that awkward fidgeting that every person in Japan apparently does after doing the deed.

Dex-chan lover
*inhale*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS IS SO DAMN GOOD HORRI FACK!!
Also a note for those wondering: A forest school is an outdoor teaching model where they teach a variety of things.

Double-page supporter
So guys, I wonder WHY our boy couldn't get accepted.
Did he fall into the trap of being praised by his "talents", leading to an intelligent but lazy person, failing to organize his studies or have enough dedication? But then he wouldn't be an exemplar student now.
DId he just have an off day?
Did he actually want to get away from his friends? I know it's far reaching but despite what fiction says, most psychological complexes don't happen overnight or over a single event. Maybe he was already beginning to feel like he needed an armor.

Users who are viewing this thread