The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 5 Ch. 59 - I Got Exposed

Dex-chan lover
Love Anna absentmindedly revealing that she met up with Ichikawa multiple times during the winter break, lol. Ichi taking the bullet for Anna and eating the burnt food himself was aces and her teasing him when putting his bangs in the bandana was adorable. Hara, as always, was fluffy greatness.

Dex-chan lover
Hara is EVERYTHING.
She should have her own harem. One of the rare characters in any manga that deserves it

Aggregator gang
Hara is awesome, but sideburn-kanzaki looks good. Also, being able to grow them out at this age is pretty great.

Man these two are as adorable as ever. I love how they are both slightly jealous: Yamada sitting between Ichikawa and Hana, and then Ichikawa making sure Yamada doesn't eat Adachi's cooking. And he keeps gaining unwanted points with Adachi!
And Hana having a break down, unable to keep up with all the progress that happened during winter break.

Also "I went to Aoyama with Miku". Do we know who Miku is? Is it the girl that hit Yamada with the basketball?

Dex-chan lover
Sideburns are based, Hana might be the fluffiest side character but this is a deal breaker for waifu tier.

Fed-Kun's army
Aren't they like 14? 15?
I mean, man got some strong genes growing some sick sideburns like those

Users who are viewing this thread