The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 5 Ch. 60 - Even Though I Was Having Fun

Aggregator gang
Pretty sure this drama is needed for progress in their relationship, currently they are stuck into this weird situation where they both knew they like each other but too coward to ever mention it. Maybe this arc would give them a little bit of push to officially date for real.

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing her make that face was so out of left field that I felt shocked for mc lmao

Dex-chan lover
Like broken bones, this will only make them stronger in the end

...but damnit I thought I'd be getting some sweet fluff after clicking this

Dex-chan lover
I know it made her feel worse and made us miss out on some possible belly groping, but I still like that blondie dumbass offered his handkerchief.

Next chapter can't come soon enough 😱

Dex-chan lover
Cant wait for the next chapter. This is one of my favorite manga on here right now, thanks for translating!

Edit: and thanks for the bonus chapters! I enjoy them a lot

This is an important moment for her. Yamada's always been somewhat selfish and unwilling to admit how much she affects other people--a good survival strategy when you're little and trying not to be bullied for being tall, but it won't work at this age. Now she has to accept that Ichikawa will do legitimately dangerous things for her sake, and sometimes that will get him hurt. Should she protect him? Cheer him on? Leave him? Walk away? No matter her choice, she'll be a wiser and more responsible kid than before.

P R O G R E S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S SS S S

Dex-chan lover
If he actually dried his hands on her clothes, which article of clothing would he embarrassingly wipe with?

@squerl
Yamada's always been somewhat selfish and unwilling to admit how much she affects other people
What are you referring to? I get she has been selfish and childish, especially around her friends. But I have not got the "unwilling to admit" vibe from her. (I got a lot of that from ichi, however)

Damn what a nice chapter, Yamada struggling to help Ichikawa, feeling useless and constantly apologizing, he tries to help and just make things worse, and her expression at page 9 was really well done. Can't wait to see how they will deal with her feelings of guilt next chapter, hopefully it will be the last progress needed to finally see them being honest with each other.

Dex-chan lover
shit, shit, shit, shit, evasive maneuvers, smalltalk, ANYTHING

*siiigh*

How do you even approach this? "I'm not upset at you", "It was my fault", "Thank you for helping me"??
In the end, none of those matter. What matters is that she feels that it's her fault.
She wants forgiveness. And she feels she can earn that, ever so slightly, by helping you with your everyday tasks. So let her do that, and don't talk about it. I guess.

Dex-chan lover
This slice of life romance manga manages to encapsulate 2 interesting protagonists... that develop and have emotions.

Unlike most which bank off of one or two gimmicky females and treat your time like trash...

Welp.....
CAN WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AGAIN AND IM NOT ANGRY IM JUST BLESSED BECAUSE OF THIS MANGA!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread