The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 6 Ch. 73 - I Gave Her Chocolate

Supporter
Reminder that the cake piece she gave him at the group bake (the one incomprehensibly marked "FR" or "FRIE" in the English translations) bore the symbol for the other half of that phrase in the original Japanese release.

Fed-Kun's army
So the extra chapters aren't cannon right? Good, because I was losing myself on how much time did it pass in the mangá with the extras being at Valentine's day, then Christmas, etc...

Supporter
So the extra chapters aren't cannon right? Good, because I was losing myself on how much time did it pass in the mangá with the extras being at Valentine's day, then Christmas, etc...
Think of the ones that aren't just pinups or promos or directly related to the current arc as flash-forwards that will eventually drop into the canon timeline. As I'm writing this, f'rinstance, we're seeing where all those beach and tatami room extras are about to merge with the main story.

Think of the ones that aren't just pinups or promos or directly related to the current arc as flash-forwards that will eventually drop into the canon timeline. As I'm writing this, f'rinstance, we're seeing where all those beach and tatami room extras are about to merge with the main story.
The tatamit mat extra is what I am the most curious about. Like what kind of situation are they in to be like that? There are also the illustrations of them being completely comfortable with layting on each other that makes me excited to see how much they grow alongside each other.

Users who are viewing this thread