The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 6 Ch. 75 - How Will I Live?

Dex-chan lover
something wrong with the trnslation there. why Adachi call him "Paisen"? isnt that derogatory that only Ichikawa came up with?

Also im low key rooting for Adachi somehow. he seems really serious. if he doesnt fuck it up, I hope it'll work out for him. and lol that bromance.

anyways nanjou still hasnt given up?

Group Leader
something wrong with the trnslation there. why Adachi call him "Paisen"? isnt that derogatory that only Ichikawa came up with?

Also im low key rooting for Adachi somehow. he seems really serious. if he doesnt fuck it up, I hope it'll work out for him. and lol that bromance.

anyways nanjou still hasnt given up?
Paisen is not rly derogatory. I guess it goes more with context but japanese ppl in general like make this kind of word play when they are being playful

Dex-chan lover
Paisen is not rly derogatory. I guess it goes more with context but japanese ppl in general like make this kind of word play when they are being playful
I mean yeah but since it came out from Ichikawa himself, and knowing him. I thought its more derogatory. I know its playful but it was random here for Adachi to just outright call him Paisen instead of senpai when they dont know each other as much.

Dex-chan lover
Adachi, my man, with this chapter, I'm really hoping for an yaoi romance for you in the future. May the gods bless thy soul with one

Aggregator gang
reading here again, makes me feel bad for Pickup-paisen... sure he is too pushy and all but mostly he is a nice guy and tries to help too and here I know it was to make it clear to him, but both Ichikara and Yamada were so cold...
First appearance only was forcing Yamada to give him the LINE... literally scared her when he grabbed herlike that...

He is trash.
+ The polyamorous thing, he is trash for that as well imo, but the first one is factual.

Group Leader
First appearance only was forcing Yamada to give him the LINE... literally scared her when he grabbed herlike that...

He is trash.
+ The polyamorous thing, he is trash for that as well imo, but the first one is factual.
He is not actually Polygamous. Thet girl is a childhood friend that likes him.

And yeah that was quite pushy of him using line but its not that uncommon to be as pushy as that. I dont think he is trash because trash can fo way worse, he is just a guy that get away with a lot of stuff because od his looks, which is not rly a crime

Aggregator gang
He is not actually Polygamous. Thet girl is a childhood friend that likes him.

And yeah that was quite pushy of him using line but its not that uncommon to be as pushy as that. I dont think he is trash because trash can fo way worse, he is just a guy that get away with a lot of stuff because od his looks, which is not rly a crime
Mmm, I think that goes beyond just being pushy...

But if that's your stance, ok.

+ About the poly thing, I don't remember that the contrary was clarified so thanks for that. I'll still categorize him trash for the other thing tho.

Group Leader
Mmm, I think that goes beyond just being pushy...

But if that's your stance, ok.

+ About the poly thing, I don't remember that the contrary was clarified so thanks for that. I'll still categorize him trash for the other thing tho.
to be fair it wasnt. The author cleared this on a QnA only

Dex-chan lover
I’m starting to think this dude isn’t a asshole ngl what if this dude is so bad at flirting it comes off a dickhead he fumbled hard tho

reading here again, makes me feel bad for Pickup-paisen... sure he is too pushy and all but mostly he is a nice guy and tries to help too and here I know it was to make it clear to him, but both Ichikara and Yamada were so cold....
Did you not fucking see him grab Anna's arm in the first few chapters and try to force her to give him her number ? Fuck that guy, I have no sympathy for assholes like that.

Users who are viewing this thread