The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 122 - I'm Not Prepared Enough

Dex-chan lover
Part of the fun is trying to analyze Yamada. Is she insecure about Ichikawa's friendship with Moe? Or perhaps she's simply salty that Ichikawa didn't give her the D?
She sees herself as a regular girl that is not outstanding in any way. She thinks her friends all have unique things that make her stand out. She also admires Ichi's kindness and courage and thinks he is wonderful person.

She has all the self confidence Ichi has but didn't become depressed.

Go back to New Year's Eve and take note of her reference to multiple flags being burned that night. Or to the first LINE chapter and her eagerness to shoo Anna away from Kyou. Or her obvious glee during filming when Anna lost her phone and Icchi couldn't contact her directly. Or her laying a guilt trip on Icchi after the night Anna stayed over. Or, most obviously, the sweets making lesson. She's been low-key after him most of the run and Anna's been on it all the way.
I disagree. Sekine Moeko lives a quite free-style, and likes to date people like Nanjou-senpai; and she is sensitive about feeling and she cares alot about her friend Yamada. Since the 4th grade, to the chapter 1, until chapter 24, Sekine and Ichi don't have any interaction at all.

Chapter 24:
While choosing group for observation, when Kanzaki were chosen to Yamada group, Yamada leer to Ichi, Ichi said:
Ah, I'll grant that you more or less have the authority to discusstings but, that doesn't...
Sekine: Whoa! You can talk!
Then Ichi said too much about choosing group based on interlectiual level and pissed them all off...

At the start, to Sekine, Ichi is invisible (she hates the idea of Yamada befriending with Ichi probably)
Or to the first LINE chapter and her eagerness to shoo Anna away from Kyou

Later on, thanks to Yamada and Ichi relationship, and Sekine cares about Yamada, result in Sekine regconize Ichi as a friend of a friend, and finally, a friend. (she is a bit of regretful to help Ichi in compensate of her flags with Nanjou-senpai being burned)
Go back to New Year's Eve and take note of her reference to multiple flags being burned that night

Her action towards Yamada and Ichi couple is variery from being helpful
Or, most obviously, the sweets making lesson

to just want to make fun of them. (She laughs thinking Ichi and Yamada are fighting)
Or her obvious glee during filming when Anna lost her phone and Icchi couldn't contact her directly.

Dex-chan lover
100% Yamada wanted something to happen in that situation. Like legit she is going to jump on Ichikawa at some point. She is so horny for him, it's kinda funny. I don't think we are getting a love triangle here either, if anything we are getting a Yamada is extremely jealous and it is a problem when I get along with your friends arc. Ichikawa is really just Shy and Moe is exovert enough to feel like a safe place for him. Yamada however is someone he doesn't want to ruin his chances with, and doesn't see her for the horn dog she actually is.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for a chapter

This chapter show Kyoutaro can overcome his shy to help Yamada in emergency situation like she going to faint because heatstoke

Dex-chan lover
The vibes in this chapter reminds me of GE Good Ending and Kimi no Iru Machi. Somehow I want the story to head that way but at the same time not, what a dilemma

where is bro touching
914ad3d7-8977-4a03-9700-21aa799bc52f.png

Dex-chan lover
I agree with you in that this is incredibly gross but like

Dude

Have you seen the manga you are reading
Its not 18+ and it will never be, not even extra chapters

why are dudes here always so horny

Every boy in class talks about nothing but sex all the time, Ichikawa seems to think about sex more often than not, plus Yamada seems to keep pushing stuff in that direction lately and Moe has been very on the ball of jumping to that sort of conclusion, and you ask why some readers are also thinking about it?

Dex-chan lover

Buddy, every Twitter extra it's a 80/20 on if it's either a funny/wholesome sketch or a skimpy image of Yamada on underwear, on the latter's favor

You can't ask "Why is everyone so horny" when the manga itself can't go two chapters without sexualizing it's female lead

like, as an example, One Piece female characters are always drawn with massive hips and boobs and super-thin waists, on super skimpy outfits

Is this +18 content? No, but to deny it's inherent hornyness would be being willingly obtuse

Dex-chan lover
GodDAMN I love this manga. Icchikawa continues to be the best damn male romcom protagonist ever, his development is amazing and he is amazing. Just inject this shit right into my goddamn veins, doctor.

Oh no, Beach episode will be to dangerous. RUN ICHIKAWA, YOUR CHASTEDY IS AT RISK!!!!

and I kinda feel bad how much Yamada tried to ask Ichikawa but he spoke with Moeko first. Hopefully he explains why.... and hopefully the next kiss doesn't get interrupted XD

Ichikawa... Please be careful with triggering the Moe route in front of Yamada, or you truly will end up with dangers inside your heart.

Users who are viewing this thread