The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 9 Ch. 123 - I Want to Ask

Dex-chan lover
The pain... THE PAIN.

svbx8c.png
Based Serina putting the beatdown on the NTR doujin artists.

Dex-chan lover
See, the NTR vibes strengthen even the characters can feel it. Poor Kyo. Think he'll just open his wrists in the bath or take a trip to the an hero forest?

Fed-Kun's army
god this stupid ntr bullshit is fucking up one of my favorite romcoms. im so sick of japanese cucks. why even make this a plotline for so long? i honestly dont get it? i just cant trust authors anymore and it just doesnt feel good at all to read. fuck this garbage. might pick up again sometime when this bullshit is over and anna did not and wont kiss anyone but kyo.
You gotta be super insecure if you think this’ll actually go there lol. Good chapter

Dex-chan lover
god this stupid ntr bullshit is fucking up one of my favorite romcoms. im so sick of japanese cucks. why even make this a plotline for so long? i honestly dont get it? i just cant trust authors anymore and it just doesnt feel good at all to read. fuck this garbage. might pick up again sometime when this bullshit is over and anna did not and wont kiss anyone but kyo.
There is no NTR in here.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the upload! What an amazing chapter, comedy was on point as always, cute phone kiss. And setting up a beach trip which hopefully leads to a proper fireworks kiss scene.

Group Leader
The chance of NTR was knifed in the final page. But if you're dating an actress you have to deal with them possibly kissing or other things happening while acting.

Dex-chan lover
The chance of NTR was knifed in the final page. But if you're dating an actress you have to deal with them possibly kissing or other things happening while acting.
Yeah it's something that you have to be able to deal with, it's also the reason why most actors date amongst their peers.

Last edited:
to call this an ntr plotline is kinda laughable cause its only an ntr plotline to insecure people, which is why only like 2 people in the story are even worried (and its the 2 insecure people). Like this is literally just a job for yamada in the field she already did work in. She isnt doing anything she hasnt done before and literally said at the end that there isnt even a kiss planned.

Dex-chan lover
I think these are all valid worries that Ichi has and has been having about Yamada acting. He doesn't want to say too much because he doesn't want her to feel bad about it and is trying to be considerate of fulfilling her dreams.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure how Ichi got roped into renting a beach house with everyone. He did go to Yamada's place that one time, but I can't imagine any of the other friends to know how close Kyo and Yamada are. I'm guessing they'll all find out they are dating then. I really thought Niko was going to blurt out to them all that Kyo and Yamada were dating!

Dex-chan lover
I think it’s pretty obvious that there will not be any kiss in the tv show and it’s just a plot point to further push their story along.

They’ll kiss and then find out they didn’t need to rush anyway.

People screaming NTR need to chill out, it’s a fantastic Romcom, not rent a girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread