The Dangers in My Heart

Dex-chan lover
Nice manga, I like the interaction between the two MCs and how from the very beginning they are aware of each other location.

Dex-chan lover
When pretty lady mangaka (check her out, she has some gravure photos) loves her Mitsudomoe cast so much she doesn't let them graduate to middle school (afaik)... she just writes another series set in middle school. It's really my only criticism for Mitsudomoe (how many winter seasons have they had so far?), but that's not to say that any of her manga is bad. Let's just say that if you loved Mitsudomoe - all with its adorable dorks and cringe humor - you're gonna love this one too.

Double-page supporter
This may be one of the most authentic portrayals of middle school awkwardness I've ever seen. Remarkable, really.

It helps that the girl, while popular, is also funny and awkward in her own way, and chuuni-boy is a pretty good kid despite his ongoing edgy emo monologue.

Fed-Kun's army
how is this supposed to be enjoyable at all? it's complete trash.

I was wondering why I liked the art style. Yep. Yep, that makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
EDtZSptUYAc_gcn

Volume 2 is out.

The MC is just a edgy dork with no social skills who thinks he's "So messed up and cool and like better then them"

Unironically like him

Edit: ch.10 what a fucking a moron holy shit

Dex-chan lover
Starts off a bit bad, but overall improves as we see more of the MC who grows a lot from "edgy murderous dude" in which we see that he properly develops and we start to sympathize and root for him.

Subject to change but if we see more of his character grow and him getting with the main love interest, then it seems that it could be great.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell, everyone gets misguided by the dialog, people you need to pay more attention to the art.

Users who are viewing this thread