The Dangers in My Heart

B-bros?
EgCDPwNUEAIxLrW

i read in some page that the twitter chapters (extra chapters) are in a half year future timeline, is that true?

Fed-Kun's army
@salsudo
It's an educated guess considering how closely these two interact in the extras as compared to the chapters; which might not even be true for all the extras! Nobody really knows when these extras are set at. Unless of course the author has actually mentioned it and I just don't know about it. Barring that, the time period they are set at is just speculation.

WARNING! You will get diabetes. This is probably the most wholesome manga I have ever read. It starts of slow, like it's good but not that good, then after 10-20 chapters in, may god bless you, as your sugar intake goes off the roof.

Please give it some time. Also, the synopsis is wack, the mc is just an edgy chuunibyou. Also if you are wondering why the fuck the mc is so small he is probably 12 or 13 and also FBI may come in yours house, since the author has a tendency to show some "cultured" art about the female mc.

@Dmi wow bi-weekly feels like forever.

Is there a reason the chapters release so frequently then, like a built up backlog of chapters?

pros, tall girl vs short boy, both jh, crap the extras are should have/awful for the manga, the artist isnt good and sems to get better after chpt 30? , not a bad story bud a bad drawings and crap; short pub, as bad as thiis 4koma type manga, its not worth reading with the crap artist/....

Dex-chan lover
I need more wholesome story like this and komis in my follow list ☺

Users who are viewing this thread