The Dangers in My Heart

Just finished reading the latest raw chapter.
Finally! They exchange their LINE and lucky for Yamada, Ichikawa's username was saved as his first name!

Yamada didn't wear her short? underneath her skirt!

Dex-chan lover
Amazing how much the rating has improved, especially after I started whining about it.
A year ago, very few people were reading and liking it, I was one of the few ones here, and look at it now.

Dex-chan lover
hagiya masakage already made a vanilla doujin, just no one has uploaded it, was distributed at c97.

It's funnier when you think that in real life she'd probably ask him out and he'd think she was joking, turn her down and then a decade later let out a scream when he realized as an adult that she was serious for him. But fantasy is part of the attraction.

Contributor
@Darklight99 Two or three months ago, this was at a 7.XX. I really wish that we got a graph as to how MangaDex ratings progress over time. It can give so much more insight as to how a series has and is being perceived. For example, the massive rise in rating here may indicate a manga that quickly gets better and better as you read it.

Perhaps I should ask for that as a feature.

Dex-chan lover
@Koni Yeah, I was the person who started asking people to rate it more and more since the rating was too low for something this good, then other people started asking for rating increase as well and I stopped since my job was done. And yes, that would be a fantastic feature, would love to see it.

Im glad that one of my favs is growing both in story progression and ratings

Dex-chan lover
at first this felt like an ultra edgy komi-san clone but it turned out great after only a couple chapters and i have to say i like it now

fun kanji fact: Ishikawa
rubs out his edgy signature "Kyoutaro" 狂死狼 because he used the kanji for "Mad Dead Wolf", not his actual normie characters 京太郎.

@Darklight99

Believe it or not, I bought the first volume in Japan over a year ago, when nobody knew it here. I also started to read "Yesterday wo utatte" twenty years ago, when virtually nobody in the west read it, and now a lot of people talk about Sing yesterday for me because of the anime adaption. Did I whine when both were unknown? No. Do I whine know because they're both getting popular? No. Because: Who *&#! cares? 😆

Dex-chan lover
@Ataru I understand both of those stuff, my only problem was people giving this one a bad rating while shit like Hitomi Chan and Furi San had high ratings. I already called it whining myself because I knew it was childish. Not sure I even understand your point.

I'm surprised my blood sugar levels haven't spiked purely from reading this wonderful manga

I'm surprised how much I enjoy this manga. The concept is very simple, yet the work has developed into a charming narrative about how opposites attract. I hope this makes it officially to the West, I'd love to buy the volumes in English.

Only complaint, if it's even one, is how the initial potential psycho complex of the MC (imagining cutting people apart) drops off almost immediately. But, it seems like a proper depiction of someone who used to be so isolated that his imagination went to dark places. He opens up to Yamada and his classmates as the chapters go on, while retaining his shy traits.

Fed-Kun's army
what a dummy.
she wrote his last name above her first name so it looked like she was the wife of Ishikawa
kek

Users who are viewing this thread