The Dangers in My Heart

Dex-chan lover
I really in love with this one. It's one which gets better with every chapter. The last one, was an extremly good one in point of character development

This latest chapter was so precious. How this doesn't have an anime adaptation yet is beyond my understanding lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@Skelett There is enough content to squeeze in 2 seasons for this manga. Though the first 15 or so chapters are kinda rough so I believe the reception for the first couple episodes (first 4 I guess) of the anime is going to be slightly negative due to the cringe.

Group Leader
why do we have two different groups doing the same chapters on the same manga
it sucks and i'm tired of my follow notifications being hit multiple times for a chapter i already read

because boredom is insanely slow unless /a/nonymous releases regularly, they sit on their scanlations for long periods of time while /a/nonymous instantly releases

much better than komi-san because we actually do not quit on the romance. It doesn't move fast, but unlike komi-san, it doesn't stop and even the little bitsare cute AF.

Is it just me or the romanced just suddenly turned up out of nowhere? They were still trying to keep things casual at some point then bam they were openly expressive (at least in facial expressions). It feels like the author suddenly just decided to make it a rom-com manga. Feels satisfying though.

Can somebody point out the part where they might've developed real feelings? It's kinda weird and sus.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga still have the best chara development I've ever read. It's wholesome and the Romance progress is really great.

Why this have the best chara development? This manga story start from when their ain't like each other and slightly they become more closer

Thought I already read Komi San , yes i admitted Komi San is great wholesome manga too and other wholesome manga ( like tonikaku, shikikomori San, etc).

Well I'm not saying that other manga is below this one. But it's same quality wholesome and I feel happy found this manga. I hope this manga get anime adaptation (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Users who are viewing this thread