The Dangers in My Heart

Double-page supporter
Looks like the official english translation is going to be released in print some time in the summer of 2021. This makes me... excited.

People's thoughts about the Yamada pin-up pics at the end of the chapters? I think they are pretty not okay, since she's supposed to be 14, but additionally I feel like they don't fit the tone of the rest of the manga. To be clear though, I loveeeee this manga and I don't find any of the actual story and content gross, just the Yamada pin-up pics.

Dex-chan lover
@Sadbunny3000 Well this manga IS specifically made for pubescent teenage boys around Yamada and Ichikawa's age (14), so I guess they were made to appeal to that type of audience (horny teenage boys). I'm particularly numb to them and just zone them out while reading.

anyone lnow title manga have same vibe with this, the mc (male) doesn`t want stand out and girl beside him always tease him ( she like him) not takagi san btw.

Holy crap. That was the chapter. Chapter 63... wow, that was good dialogue. Glad I picked this back up after dropping it early on.

Dex-chan lover
This is maybe the only manga, where i'm happy there 2 translations per chapter. I'm always reading both to understand every detail. So big thanks to both groups :)

Dex-chan lover
To anyone not sure whether to keep reading, because the pacing's a little slow very early on... stick with it. From chapter 26 on, stuff happens. From chapter 41 on, stuff REALLY happens. And it's so satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
This manga just keeps going in the right and most preferred direction by the audience, every next chapter is always hype to wait for, plus the quality of the plot and characters with the clean translations means for a super great read

Users who are viewing this thread