The Dark Brown Editor and the Shota Mangaka - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

@Shubh2543

I can only imagine how awkward it would be to draw this behind the scenes. I guess it will be easier if they were all so desensitized to this.

Double-page supporter
Page 15 amused me. Even in manga, people care more about VTubers than anime and manga nowadays.

The reason why H artist are drawing manga is because the author or the publisher chooses the artist, also many anime, manga and LN had had their art style from H artists

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why a lot of stories always have these characters that are so reluctant to express their interest in sexuality; as if it's morally reprehensible or wrong. The fixation on this archetype of characters is strange, and they don't seem in-line with reality, which takes you out of what you're reading.

@Thank Brother Thank, I must agree with your most appreciable sentiments. I too find it troublesome that there is such stigmatization of sexuality in these mainstream media. In other words, cuck why? Beta how? But thus, these ponderings are inconclusive. It is the comfortability of self-reflection, that which recognizes, "If this anti-sexual freak can be an object of attraction, surely I, he with the insatiable libido, will yield even better results". Or, in turn, there is an encouragement to the young male audience to act out of the bounds of perversion.

In other words, big PP big brain

Dex-chan lover
@okaerin

These ponderings are inconclusive because there are too many variables that contribute to what they're questioning in the first place. Some things (among these variables) stand out, as you've mentioned. Comparing oneself to this "'anti-sexual freak'" may prove to alleviate the insecurity that an individual has concerning their inability to be in a relationship with someone (or to attract them), more specifically within a sexual context. Additionally, but I must say I think it to be less likely, perhaps these stories are pushing the idea that one must be resistant to impulsivity as it pertains to how they interact with potential sexual partners. In truth, who knows. I must say though, that I find it important to understand what these ponderings say about story-telling as a medium. Is this all it comes down to? No, there must be more! Perhaps the "big PP big brain" paradigm isn't all there is to what we have witnessed within this genre of story-telling. Perhaps we can smash this proverbial "big PP" and in the fragments of it find a smaller, yet more satisfying PP that sustains us all.

What do you make of this, brother Okaerin?

@Thank Your most complex inquisitions have no doubt hit all nails on their feeble, weak heads most appropriately. It is indeed true that the different facets of storytelling and characterization are unable to be assessed indefinitely, no, it is more the commonalities we are able to look at. Yet it is within these correlations and tropes we find problematization within the practices, the redundancies of these overdone perspectives which work to lengthen plot and draw the conclusion farther - for it is the catharsis achieved with the protagonist's own feelings within a relationship which allows them to engage the final stage, "actual pp insertion", and most likely end the chronicle between himself and the heroine(s). It is the stories which play with this convention and mind it not, sustaining a story beyond that conclusive stage. In other words, the manga in which we cannot apply 'skeet and yeet', but 'skeet and maintain a story concrete'. Truly intriguing, I must say! Any remaining thoughts, brother Thank?

Users who are viewing this thread