The Dark Brown Editor and the Shota Mangaka

Allright why the fuck not this seems good combination of awkwardness, ecchi gags and teasing Onee-san. Followed.

Dark Brown has becone my new Word for the N word xD
PD: I'm from Argentina so I change to Brown in summer to white in winter so don't judge me 😇

Okay she looks fine but I don't think this manga will develop towards something and eventually it will be dropped. She will continue to gaze, he will continue to be a good boy, some 3rd paty people will join, maybe we see soe lolis and then boom... dropped.

Dex-chan lover
This honestly feels like she's only going so far because she finds him fully nonthreatening and nonviable as a sexual partner so it's not even embarrassing to her.

Which is good for a scenario where she's an antagonist, or a drama, or even netorare, but not really for a vanilla personal waifu project.

Group Leader
all these Hot girl X Mangaka manga are honestly kinda pathetic to see.
Like, how much more self-insert-y can something get? Even harem isekai manga are less blatant about their self-insert MC, and that's something that shouldn't be possible.

Power Uploader
Wait what the fuck? Can someone explain the other cover of this manga to me? Why is it there, what the-

Anyways, this manga looks fun. I'll wait till there are more chapters, translate it fast fast fast

@HallowedDeep nothing too deep only I adquire a heavy tanned skin in summer and become white pale in winter and we start to use "dark brown" to refer our black frineds something like "hey dark brownie" (like a joke) don't think to much about that I see the situacion in EEUU with those themes and the situation is really heavy, here in my country we all joke about everything and we all take it easy
PD: sorry for my english I start to learning it as my third tongue, pretty hard

Group Leader
I'm giving this a 8/10. Take this as a big warning, everyone... for me to find an older-female-younger-male manga and not give it 10/10 as a matter of principle there has to be something seriously wrong with it.

Will we see romantic progression? Doubtful.
Will we see character development? Doubtful.
Will I keep reading? Yes.
Will I enjoy having read this once it's finished?

Doubtful.

Users who are viewing this thread