The Daughter of Evil and Miss Devil - Ch. 12 - Jealous

Group Leader
What? Ch.1 says it all
Those two all are pairs of grown up that their souls are transfered into story characters and both wants to try to avoid bad endings for themselves
I'm not wrong right?
They literally talk about going to class and stuff in Ch. 1 and the wording in Chinese all indicates that it's set in a high-school like setting. So I'm afraid you're not right.

Dex-chan lover
So much wasted potential, original premise was great but execution is tragic. So far hardly any proper interaction between two MCs, story itself is recycled isekai that I've seen enough times already, the premise apparently hardly matters...
witch mean you don’t ACTUALY read the same god damn story! were in hell did you pull this garbage idea that this story is generic isekay? did you EVER read generic isekay??? how many were sooooooo generic YURI isekay?!?!?! because you really make no god damn sense!

the story is allowed to build the relationship between thous two as slow as it likes!

Dex-chan lover
Another fun chapter. The wheels are turning for Ada as she has to figure out how to play her cards right. Now we also have the teacher and the risk of other conspirators lurking and seeking to manipulate Kaye (although good luck with that since they don't know she's not originally from this world). A flying event should be a interesting. It's always funny, seeing how Ada figures (or bullshits) her way around not having any actual magic. Each time her uncle tries to help her and each time it ends up being Kaye who actually has to bail her out.

Of another note: I sometimes find it funny, the way fans on (western, mainly) forums like this one interact with these stories. It's so different from other places. If the couples aren't together quickly the stories are treated as if they have no worth, are doing something wrong and have no other purpose despite the larger narrative going on. In other places the audience seems to follow the narrative and discuss goings ons and future plot events, while also enjoying the budding friendship-to-romance. So you'll have popular stories in other places get treated so differently, here. The difference in perspective is interesting to think about.
YESS finaly some one SAID IT! this forum is full of thous people that expect by chapter 15 to already be god damn married instead of HAVE any PACIENCE in terms of the relationship

Thanks for the chapter!

The fiancé is getting real annoying. I wish the MC would stand up for herself and leave her followers soon. Best excuse would be to join Kaye for "commoner" food.

Dex-chan lover
They literally talk about going to class and stuff in Ch. 1 and the wording in Chinese all indicates that it's set in a high-school like setting. So I'm afraid you're not right.
Man don't make me confused
Their souls indeed are isekai'ed into story characters

Well I prob got it wrong when I say about grown ups tho. Dang I reread ch 1 btw. But still a high schooler should be at least are more matured right

Dex-chan lover
Yes. They're definitely not college students, and also not adults. This magic school isn't far off from what they were.
The first chapter also the MC also say "I've actually transmigrated into another world and became a child".
This imply that this body is much younger than she was, and that she wasn't considering herself a child before. She also get carried in one arm by her father, so she's currently rather young, or at least much younger than she was before.

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter also the MC also say "I've actually transmigrated into another world and became a child".
This imply that this body is much younger than she was, and that she wasn't considering herself a child before. She also get carried in one arm by her father, so she's currently rather young, or at least much younger than she was before.
Yes they're younger (likely around middle school now) but not that much younger. Differences in early teen years can lead to dramatic changes in physical size. They're "kids" but that doesn't say much, since they would be referred to as "kids" and "young adults" back home as well. They're definitely younger now though. Maybe our idea of "that much younger" is different. The original comment assumed they were adults in the real world and that's what I was refuting. They were not in college or post college. Either way this doesn't matter much at all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread