The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Wanna be villainess but maybe it's wrong way. And the real she gets more good friends 😅

Dex-chan lover
my ship ;-; come on Addie learn from example status doesnt matter

Dex-chan lover
love their interaction 😍

and somehow all the hair flipping cracks me up 😄

Aggregator gang
@petra
pg14 - "to be rejected by a man you don't even like "
I think this should be 'love' instead since 'like' implies she doesn't even like patrick as a friend

I agree

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
That rejection scene was great. She's totally more so a good friend with an attitude than a villainess. I really like her friendship with Patrick and how the two of them were in complete agreement, with the Heroine Alicia being the one who argues with them instead.
Oh, and I 100% ship Mary with her butler.

Double-page supporter
think of this way, you arrive at a school and start flirting with handsome men fall in "love" with one and steal him away from their fiance. who's the real villainess? the reverse harem ending is worse you just ruined several house holds long line of tradition and lineage cause you want to sleep with multiple men in an era with no dna tests(most shoujo vn dating sims in manga are medieval settings with magic)

@nBKujou
Right? I totally came over here to see if anyone else found all the hair flipping as adorable as I do.

I love subtle Mary and Addie's relationship is and it is being juxtaposed into Patrick and Alice's.

Group Leader
facts. if you think about it politically or even morally, ruining a whole household for the sake of love is a tad bit...too much, or even going down a reverse harem route, that's just...unrealistic if you consider it seriously. if this were reality, it wouldn't be all doki doki heart kuni as it's depicted here, a meta-isekai, or in typicaly shoujo manga. sometimes these things can work out if the author really tries, sans certain in-universe repercussions, or the author will ignore the aftermath altogether.

that said, this is cute ig. the heroine and patrick aren't just simply dumbasses pointing fingers at mary for her halfassed/obviously faked villainness

Perhaps the ruin route is the only way Mary in-game ended up with her attendant and that's why she's gung-ho for it?

Dex-chan lover
Instead of looking like a couple, Mary and Patrick are more like siblings with their perfect tandem of exchanges to make Alicia give in, somehow like telepathy or smthn. That was a flawless exchange if I ever heard one o_O

love this 2 couples :>

@UniYuki

I think so too :eek:

I just love the subtle characterizations in this manga. Everything seems silly and gag-joke like but now and again there are moments where you get to see the masks come off.

-even though she says it's fine and is making jokes about it to distract others, Mary's clearly still going to be hurt by the rejection, because rejection always hurts even if she doesn't love him
-Addie's agonizing over not feeling worthy enough to express his feelings
-Addie helping Mary be a supportive friend to Alicia with a knowing look on his face
-wanting Addie to resign so he isn't implicated
-and Mary seems genuinely distraught at times about her inability to change things so no one gets hurt even though she plays it off most of the time

This is the first time I’ve encountered where the butler is always with his master even at school..

Users who are viewing this thread