The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Gonna be honest, I feel nothing for the characters. There was an attempt as some development so you feel something towards them, but I really don't feel anything? It just feels like I'm reading a story, not actually experiencing it.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I guess Addie is, in fact, in love with Mary but is acting like he does because he knows he can't realistically have her. So annoying. It doesn't make me like him more at all. He can't have her so he treats her worse? I suppose it's psychologically natural, but it does show the pettiness of his character.

@Ka_Raa Please, no.

Fed-Kun's army
okay...compared to the literal truckloads of duchess/princess reincarnation shit...this one is probably one that I felt is like a straight up parody. explain to me why its a-okay to announce an engagement with someone, then have the engagement broken off within like the same chapter-- and doesn't even get the heroines response. I feel like I would've liked this whole 'im gonna follow the tome-love story to the fullest!' type manga if they were actually like serious with it.

THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE THIS IS SUCH A FEEL GOOD READ THAN KYO USO MUCH FOR WORKING AHRD T CLEAN, TRANSLATE AND TYPESET I'M ON MY KNEES I LOVE THIS AND ADDIE AND MARY SO MUCH

I WANNA SEE A JEALOUS ADDIE MORE KHASDLFD

Users who are viewing this thread