The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - ①

But if she fails then why does her hair still defy gravity slow? I'm sure that was the main reason she was following the "the universe will sort everything out despite what I do" route. And if it doesnt then WHY DO THE DRILLS CURL SO????

Thank you for the new chapter! I absolutely love this series 💗💗💗

I'm sure there is a certain amount of rigidness to what is going on, but she lost. The best thing she can do is to get the future queen or current one to follow her scheme.

@Sem Yeah! In one of the previous chapters she found the magazines when visiting his room 🤣

i would like to see Mary twin big bro and how they spoiled her 😆 and Mary is much smaller than Alicia are new to me since i thought they're the same height. When she suddenly got surrounded by people taller than her, she looks so cute 😆 no wonder she didnt like they too close since she looks like got buried there 😂 poor Mary

Dex-chan lover
I can... already see how this plays out. They will meet up with Alicia and Patrick but the two will see through the farce. And while Mary tries to cover it up they offer to go shopping with her and end up filling up the empty boxes with gifts for each other and their families 😅

Dex-chan lover
@Opelia
Iirc Mary's twin bros come into the story much much later. Unfortunately for them, they still can't grow to Addie's height.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaand we caught to 10.1 that was posted years ago

Fed-Kun's army
my gawd...the MC and her servant then the heroine and the president relationship with her is just so cute xD
especially the Heroine......doggies? really? lol

I feel like I've read this translated chapter before.. is this Deja vu??

Dex-chan lover
Hiding his pile of shame in a box would only make it more obvious and intriguing

Users who are viewing this thread