The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - ①

YES finally it's updated. aahhh this is easily my top fav isekai shoujo/villainess series. and the whole marriage thing in vol 2 of the novel is (chef's kiss). i can't wait for it to be in the manga u.u

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update and happy holidays. ☃️🎊🎄

156cm... She's the type of person that makes me feel too tall, if I stand next to them. On the other hand, when ever I talk with my 180cm+ friends, I end up feeling a bit short, even though I'm 170 cm (Pretty tall for an East Asian female. Of no compare to my Caucasian male friends though.). Can't imagine how Mary must feel everyday.

AAAAAAAAAAA
Addie is TOOOO CUTE OMG HOW could she not swoon when he grinned after buying the tea asdgffds
MUST PROTEC

Dex-chan lover
Tee hee hee. Alicia's bestie Mary is a shortie. Love some height gap in my romances.

Double-page supporter
If you're paying attention, then you have realized that Addie is starting to lose it to for suggesting to get the boxes.

Oh man it's not gonna turn out the way she plans, I just hope it doesn't end in more romantic misunderstandings and tangles. Also Addie is just getting cuter and hotter each chapter??

Users who are viewing this thread