The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Well that was confusing as hell. I'll have to go back and re-read the other chapters.

Thank you for the chapter!
I was thinking about this since the other day, the artist for the novel posted

9dKsp68.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is a hard deviation, right? Normally a big event like this would get the cg treatment like Alicia is's dance with Patrick, wouldn't it?

Dex-chan lover
confusing without catching up but it's a nice change of pace. these condemnation events (when they actually happen) seem to always end up either having a super stubborn prince, some asshole who's lying from the start, or in the rare twist scenario; a ploy against some 3rd party that involves emotional manipulation of the MC for it to succeed.

Fed-Kun's army
i wanna say they deserve much worse (esp that advisor, an adult going w the dogpiling on a teen??? what an ass) but it's a nice change of pace from the usual condemnation event

Dex-chan lover
"Accusing me of throwing my weight around?? I'll show them, I will have them all disowned or their families crushed with them!"
A short while later
"It's all water under the bridge."

@Acolytus I don't think it was. She decided to throw away the script after the previous chapter, when she realized that her going to ruin will lead Addie away from her. So while her personal issues are resolved we still have to see how she plans to get the results her ruin would have caused.

Dex-chan lover
Aww it would have been funny if they were all disowned by their families in the coming days

How confusing. How did they go from being absolutely convinced Mary was the bully to saying they have an ‘idea who the real culprits are’?! I don’t exactly trust your judgement! Since you tried to blame Mary for bullying with absolutely no evidence?! And even though Alicia was furious and was adamant that Mary didn’t do it, they literally ignored her? The victim of said bullying?! What morons.

I’m also pissed at Patrick for letting all this unfold, not only when he knew she was innocent but also knew she was still recovering from a fever! What an asshole. What was he going to do if she hadn’t won the argument? Just watched as she was humiliated, had her title stripped, and was banished to the countryside? It really upset me that he was actually laughing as all this went down. How rude. I’m suddenly glad your not the ml.

Also how did Mary go from saying she was going to ruin those bastards and have them disowned, to suddenly talking casually and calm to them not three minutes later?

And now their throwing out that people actually think Mary isn’t her parents actual daughter? Since when was that a thing?! They’ve never even mentioned it till now. What the actual hell?! How can they spend the last two chapters talking about how powerful her family is, to the point that the royals are planning on killing them off, to suddenly their daughter isn’t actually there’s? Or that one of them had an affair? Or some other stupid theory.

And the council kept talking about how ‘unladylike’ ‘or how ‘unbecoming of a lady’ she is?! What the hell?! She’s literally the pinnacle of elegance and grace! Her only ‘flaw’ is that’s she’s a little eccentric. But that’s part of her charm! How can they say that when their all head over heels and lusting after Alicia, the commoner with no nobility lessons or manners?

I’m so confused and getting whiplash from how this chapter jumped around and kept changing things just a page later?! I’m so disappointed too. I’ve really been enjoying this story so far but this chapter was so bad! Hopefully this isn’t a pattern to how future chapters will be. I’ll be so sad if it is.

Ugh I’m all bummed now, I was so excited when I saw a new chapter was released. 😞

Sorry for the long rant. I just needed to vent. Feel free to just ignore this. Please don’t send hate messages.

Thank you for translating and posting this new chapter team amplified.

Users who are viewing this thread