The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 2 - 1st Day

Dex-chan lover
Story:
Probably the brother got his friends to pressure her into drinking to turn her 'safely' away from her gyaru rebellious ways. (See title). The storyboard doesn't hold together very well.
That's honestly the only way things would make sense. The sister shows no signs she was sexually assaulted, and if she was really drinking with a bunch of shady dudebros to the point she blacked out, there's no way they wouldn't have a ran a train on her. And there's no way she would've been waking up inside her home on the front step(with all her clothes completely intact as well). Couple that with the whole theme of the story making the sister "understand" and the text bubble on the last page, then yea seems like the brother is fully aware and setting her up to scare her away from being a rebellious gyaru.

Group Leader
Bravo!! lmao. I could put lol at every sentence but it's just look weird for me. But nicely done.
Yeah it does look weird but I left it in because I thought it got across how absolutely obnoxious those people are.
i'd just put random variations of laughter/chuckle sound effects (or if you wanna shit post just put random smiley emojis at the end
This was an option, but I didn't want to spent too much time thinking about.
Honestly just hear to congratulate @Fireboy for stepping up to the challenge. Also, those are some nice fonts you used for the speech bubbles. If you don't mind, could you share the name? Looks real good.
Thanks. I used CCAstroCityInt for everything.
Don't care about drama, I'm just here for TLs. Keep it going and I'll give you 5 good boy points to exchange for chicken tendies.
How many points to be freed from wageslaving?

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand, if she's bad with that kind of people, why she's hang out with them?

Feel free to fill me up
i'd assume she was a 'normal' girl before and just tried to change her image or so, tho gyaru is a bit of a leap, tho i guess, tan skin aside, it's not too over the top as a fashion look compared to irl pics of gyaru back in the day

Fed-Kun's army
Please, every speech bubble does not need a LOL.
People do not say LOL out loud.
The original author must be stopped as well.

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex was made to cater those. For the wholesome, TeleTubbies is enough or Barney the Purple. Them and anime got circular eyes anyway.

Nope, perverted, sick minded people and people who live just to see a naked female body made a alternative story

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually surprised that this is only the second sister gyaru manga I've seen without specifically searching the tags. Well, technically the third if you count Citrus, but then gyaru were not yet so powerfully popular in romantic manga.

Dex-chan lover
so the sexual violence tag got added again despite it being a fanbox au thing at the moment? Alright.

Group Leader
Thats it ? No seggs ? No "plap! plap! get pregnant! get pregnant!" ? Wut is this scam ?
I visited the author's twitter, turns out the "real" story is on Fanbox, and the tags he presented show 3P and 〇行.
I'm thinking 〇行 is some censored form of 乱交 (rankou - orgy), since the last character of both can be read as kou, but I could be wrong about it.

Dex-chan lover
i'd assume she was a 'normal' girl before and just tried to change her image or so, tho gyaru is a bit of a leap, tho i guess, tan skin aside, it's not too over the top as a fashion look compared to irl pics of gyaru back in the day
Every time I see the "I have to change my image to become more popular in HS" story line I think of 177013.

Contributor
"Toxic" people who are good at what they do are so much more preferable than humble people who perform a shitty job.
People can get better at their job/hobby, but if you are piece of shit you will always be a piece of shit. Fan translation isn't a place of perfection but a place of hobby and entertainment, both for the translator and for the reader.

I miss the days when terms meant something and people didn't throw around big words like they meant nothing.
dude ive seen multiple people on this website say weird shit. this one tl in the credits page said "fuck your sister," or something of that manner. Do you think that these types of people are voluntarily celibate ?

Dex-chan lover
"Toxic" people who are good at what they do are so much more preferable than humble people who perform a shitty job.

I can't agree. If you are a lurker who just wants to grab shit and dip without caring about who or what you read comes from, then sure it works. You don't care anyway.

If you like discussing stuff or figuring out how to support the author it just adds a bunch of drama that has nothing to do with the story itself. Now we have 2 translations, one dropped, and the other causing a bunch of shit to go on in comments. On top of the whole split timeline thing that no one explained so misinformation is spreading about.

Like the art but I'm out. Plenty of fish in the sea so I don't need to stay around this drama.

Users who are viewing this thread