The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 2 - 1st Day

Dex-chan lover
don't rly see the psychological aspect unless he's going to manipulate her into loving him versus straight up hentai 'mind control' or whatever

the funny part is that, this series already have r-18 variant already with the brother, not sure why people would make things up

even now, i'm still confused why this title got the Sexual Violence tag when there's nothing hinting about it to be that kind of story at all
I see none in fanbox. does he have other sharing platform?

Dex-chan lover
Bravo!! lmao. I could put lol at every sentence but it's just look weird for me. But nicely done.
i know it's common for some panels to have a sentence end in LOL/Warau but i'd just put random variations of laughter/chuckle sound effects (or if you wanna shit post just put random smiley emojis at the end but i dont' think this would be too long of a series if the author does make more)

Dex-chan lover
Those "let's see you do better" kind of answers to criticism are really dumb and I think are a form of logical fallacy.
At best, it doesn't address the actual criticism.
At worst, you get a dude that actually can do better and makes you eat crow. See this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Story:
Probably the brother got his friends to pressure her into drinking to turn her 'safely' away from her gyaru rebellious ways. (See title). The storyboard doesn't hold together very well.

Translation:
Definitely better than the previous one. I don't understand why people who MTL or are ESL won't even get someone to proof-read before publishing.

Dex-chan lover
Bravo!! lmao. I could put lol at every sentence but it's just look weird for me. But nicely done.
i know it's common for some panels to have a sentence end in LOL/Warau but i'd just put random variations of laughter/chuckle sound effects (or if you wanna shit post just put random smiley emojis at the end but i dont' think this would be too long of a series if the author does make more)
Re: the translation. Every 'lol' included in a bubble has an equivalent 'w' in the raw, which the author put in purposefully. The excessive amount and context point to it being 'lol' and not 'haha'.
Yes, it looks weird. Yes, it's meant to look weird.
Deciding not to translate it could be a legitimate choice, but you should understand that it is YOUR creative decision, one which is NOT reflective of the author's original intention.

The 'lol's are more true to source, and this translation was not a shitpost.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Honestly just hear to congratulate @Fireboy for stepping up to the challenge. Also, those are some nice fonts you used for the speech bubbles. If you don't mind, could you share the name? Looks real good.

Users who are viewing this thread