The Day I Decided to Make My Cheeky Gyaru Sister Understand in My Own Way - Ch. 4 - The Day Gyaru Sister Takes a Step

Dex-chan lover
T5iDY64.png

Call me innocent, but here I think she's using her index finger to wipe away tears since she was crying in the previous panel.

KVt6hoz.png

Here? I believe it is a "glowing" effect that the author added (Bad place to put it). You can see more of this effect on her shoulder here:

hVPG9Ww.png

Call me innocent, but here I think she's using her index finger to wipe away tears since she was crying in the previous panel.
You know what? I can see that.
Here? I believe it is a "glowing" effect that the author added (Bad place to put it). You can see more of this effect on her shoulder here:
I actually wasn't basing the second one off any effects on screen, but rather the fact that whatever she wiped away was probably still on her hand. But if it's tears, then it's all just on her chin. Unless she licked it off at some point.

Also, that'd be the wrong hand, even if that was actually cum.

Oh now I'm curious. Illuminate me!
It's been talked about on the comments for the series, then in the 20 page thread for chapter 4, but basically, when chapter 4 came out, a guy (apparently from here), started revealing that the Fanbox chapter (2.5) was actually just an enthusiastic NTR gangbang. He posted about it on twitter, and got even the Japanese fans divided over it. She spent the coming days telling everyone it's not NTR, then locking the replies to her mentions.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering what you meant by "sub par translation" on your upload of chapter 1. Now I see it clearly in this chapter

Thank you for the TL! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread