The Days After the Hero’s Return

I like this. It’s a slightly dense guy with limits and slightly “normal” reactions

It's not bad but it's not anything especially good either. Its ok i guess.

edit: nvd on closer inspection seems like beside the rarer reverse iseikai premise its got nothing going for it. Mc is your typical cliche lawful-good aligned bland beta Japanese shounen virigin. I kept waiting for some sort of twist or something good but it's going exactly how I imagined. Still not the most terrible thing , its just inoffensively boring.

Banned
@DeadToReal

the manga chapter 6 is basically chapter 10-11 in the novel.... so it's real easy to spoil yourself since the translations is up to chap30 at this time.
but then if you don't want to read ...
This is extremely abridged version of the webnovel :
he basically becomes anonymous superman while doing the average joe schlock.

Fed-Kun's army
It's not a shitty isekai it's a shitty romcom, I mean it's a cool concept but the mc I like any other Japanese mc he's not like a war vet that defeated the demon king

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk

Thanks for the spoiler 🙂
Not a fan of the actual superman so that has me worried. Is there some demon lord or government organization that's at least trying to steal his harem? Superman does need a villain and Japan simply can't get enough of ntr.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty bad, MC is way too self-righteous + has no skills outside of his magic making him feel very hollow

Users who are viewing this thread