The Demon King Who Lost His Job

Dex-chan lover
PiakuchuKiller translation. How can this not be ecchi/smut? 🤪

A rare manhwa with a proper title. Usually just the title stinks with trash, example is those manhwa with "peerless" titles(way too many of them).
Another example is "Tales of Demons and God" it reeks the smell of chuuni(I really hate chuuni manga like Ao no exorcist and so on, just the name
of scarlet flaming fox or whatever ugghh. I still like those fireball, ice pillar, which you see on games or frozen void which is in the manhwa). I'm not
mocking manhwa, its just the first thing you will see on any book is always the title before summary and you will know just with the title your not
looking on summary and not reading the book.

Edit: This is just my personal opinion

Thank you for the chapter!!
I hope you good sirs continue to scanlate or translate (i dont know tbh) this manhua.
Thank you!! Very much!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Dex-chan lover
@HDNeptune
...Perhaps the title is not chuuni, but the contents are chuuni as all hell. Can't say I understand your preferences.
Either way, this is a big no from me. I guess Chinese works are truly a red flag.

ohh look another fake demon king who is a hero and want to act cool in the name of demon king. aren't ppl tired of these shit, where is the real DEMON KING who is truly evil and doing evil shit

I don’t know I actually prefer this as of right now. I find it pretty interesting.

Dex-chan lover
so Merlin is going to great Britain eh.
let me guess, he going to find a pretty boy name Arthur and raise him.

Dex-chan lover
hmmhmm... 6.76 , well this is pretty good imo, not as bad as the rating makes it out to be. I'd say 7.5 , people should check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread