The Demon King Who Lost His Job

Only reading it for Saber Gilgamesh.
His hunt for strong monsters/the strongest person resonates a lot with Gilgamesh's search for immortality...

Dex-chan lover
This should be rated at least 7. Don’t see where all the hate comes from. It’s not amazing, but it’s good.

Aggregator gang
I suppose there is a taste for this somewhere but for me this was really bad. Just couldn't care less about th.e ML or the FL, and the stupid Kills the story. Hell they couldn't even get the synopsis right.

TLDR it's really a 4

Aggregator gang
I ended up enjoying this more than Hataraku Maou (probably because there was no oppai hooman rival). This also reminded me somewhat about Spice and Wolf, back when adventure actually meant two people on a journey together(here they just hate each other, and it adds to the drama). And it was always two people, no harem or baggage or shit like that.

it's good, the only bad thing for vasual read is the mc too dense or too indiferent toward love(feeling)

is this stop translated?

Him being an overpowered dick just works... hope it stays that way honestly and there isn't some need for him to "level up"

Contributor
I lasted three chapters before giving up on account of how poor taste the whole thing is in.

Those who enjoy their stuff in poor taste need not heed this warning, I guess.

Its worth trying out. I finish the 66 chapter in one day and its not a waste.
Its also my first time to encounter this type of plot. You cant blame first timer if they enjoy this.

Users who are viewing this thread