The Demon King Who Lost His Job

Yeah I hope she focuses on getting stronger and stop being content with getting saved all the damm time

The author plagiarised Gilgamesh from Fate/stay night and they didn’t even do a good job at it. At least Fate’s Gil has been properly fleshed out but in this comic you can clearly see that that author is just trying to smooch off of Gil’s popularity without putting any effort in it. That is an insult to Type-Moon’s hard work.

The fl so useless... if she was useful, her personality will suit her, but bc she is weak, she just seems like a nagging woman... I like her personality but I don't like the fact she is always hoping for the mc to save her. Isn't she tired of being saved??? Idk

i see that it has 6.92 rating. Is is really just an average manga? or is it bad? Because i think the desc is pretty good so far.

@honeybadger18, it’s not too bad. Aside from the generic plot, the artwork is better than most manuahs and there is actually pacing. I would recommend you read to the latest chapter and then decide whether to continue reading it if you have nothing else on your list.

Come on, the cover was so good, and the. The first page was......

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is fucking ruined

But still a good read. Think a weekly Japanese isekai. Same trash, but weekly, not monthly and with color.

@Dreamingflower

Don't accuse people of plagiarism without justified grounds?

First, of fucking course i know that china plagiarizes alot of things obviously, What i was saying is(and my knowledge of fate is a lil rusty) that the only notable traits the main character seems to steal from gilgamesh is that he's-
A. Blond
B. Cocky

Seriously dude china does seem to plagiarize alot of stuff but this case seems questionable at best.

No im pretty sure u are wrong. Im only watch FSN 0 and FSN brave but im quite sure gilgamesh is physically weak. All he got is absurdly strong arsenal weapon which if u take that he is nothing. Unlike Merlin w/o weapon he still insanely strong. Therefore the only similarity is the both male and blonde. So yeah shame on author making cocky male blonde char

well first off you people have something wrong
artist arent like academics which have to list every possible and impossible source of every scrap of their work
as long as they arent to obvious artists are allowed to steal and copy from each other... or as they call it inspiration

and this team of artist and author are rather smart: they are chinese yet their work emulates japanese novels and manga , just look at how the style changes at first its your classic chinese/korean longstrip and it slowly changes into a style more reminiscent of japanese manga
also the mc is a mix of different tropes often used in manga or ln from japan,
especially the names: chinese and korean usualy use names that may or may not be witty or cool sounding in their own language but sound very dorky once translated just take the possibly most overrated name from cultivation novels long aotian = heavenly sky dragon omg i get goosebumps just from writing it.

is this manga copied? you can bet your ass it is
but is it plagiarism? no, far to much from too many sources to pinpoint a specific source, so as long as you subscribe to the innocent until proven guilty pragmatism you cant call it a plagiarism

also just nicking a charackter traits form a work and weaving your own story is hardly plagiarism or every greatswords mc since final fantasy would be a cloud clone

Fed-Kun's army
There are trash tier mangas and manhwas/manhuahs, and then there is this garbage. One of the worst wastes of time I've ever read. I don't mind garbage to fill in the time waiting for the good stuff to update, but this doesn't even qualify for that.
The amount of contradictions in every chapters just pile up until you can't get past them anymore.
The use of the word Lass in the beginning is fucking horrible. And then they start using Japanese words like Senpai and Onii-chan when it's a Chinese story taking place in the UK.
JUST AWFUL.
May God have mercy on your souls.

@Gravewind I highly disagree with you. I see nothing wrong with this. Nothing at all. It's not great, but nor is it garbage. It's basic.

Users who are viewing this thread