The Descent of the Demonic Master

@ken878 oh I'm sorry, I must have misread your comment, "Where the descent of the demonic master common?" I figured you were asking where this manhwa is common in?

@urimiya oh NP thought you say it common in korea that they rip people's heads, arms, legs, eye balls, lungs, kidney, etc. I know that they do that in north korea but i don't think the south.

Fed-Kun's army
Basically the guy is a hornets nest, minding his own business but someone keeps shaking up his nest and he gets enraged and then said people act surprised and offended at all the stings they get

Dex-chan lover
The boss of that gang is fucked, really really fucked, first he send a killer in his teritory that kills a good client and now kidnap the sister.
Is all fault of the MC for acting before thinking with the sister fake scandal instead of calling her for explanations (author forcing the story to progress, like when MC finds another martial the first time) and now he have to fix his mistakes.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Sometimes i was thinking how it would turn this manhwa into an Adult Manhwa (IYKWIM) 😘

Anyone knows if there is a novel for this? And will the first girl(from his school) come back?

Kov

@Nishaven this is a big spoiler, which i'm not even sure I can verify or not since it's coming from other websites like the fandom wiki (not even that, it's from the comments on the fandom wiki)

But still. It was a major spoiler for me and sort of deal breaker so if you would actually rather not know at all who he gets together with, don't click the spoiler. If it does matter to you, like it does for me, then click the spoiler.

SPOILER: don't click if you care about who he gets together with.
AGAIN: Don't read if you're not sure you want the romance ruined or not. The action itself is good and I really enjoy it. Knowing who he gets with might ruin it for you.
The boy. He gets with the boy. Now, I can't verify it, since I haven't read the LN/WN and I honestly do not want to anymore given this info. But, from what I can gather, he gets with the boy. If that is true, there should have been a Yaoi tag included in the tags but I don't know if the translators knew about it beforehand or not or if they even do at all. Still, might not be true but this is what it is. I'm not going to be reading any further since I'm not interested in BL stories. Best of luck regardless.

@Kov Thank you for the spoiler. And well... I really didn’t expect that. I feel the same. I hope it is just a troll or something.

Dex-chan lover
Sad how this webtoon dropped off a cliff...
It's nothing like at the beginning...

And that girl that MC lets walk all over him...ugh

#neverforget
7LIVXFr.jpg

PS: and lol at that spoiler below

if someone wants a better translation try sk scans its better than flames scans and have more advance chapter translating the newest chapter less than a day but flame scans is kinda late 4 chapter so try yo upload skcans cause they're faster and better translation just my opinion

Feels like one of those dramas where a down on her luck girl meets a chaebol boy... but the MC's a dude.

Starts out pretty good. The MC however quickly becomes quite annoying and naïve(especially for a 70 year old). This, combined with a complete lack of any motivation to do pretty much anything, really drag this comic down. The main motivation of the MC is "being normal". I mean... really? The annoying personality of the MC is occasionally also used as excuse by the author to drag out fights and/or to not kill enemies.
Beside the things mentioned above, not a bad comic. The MC significantly drags the comic down though.

A frustrating comic that could have been much better if it had a less annoying protagonist. I'd rate this a 6/10

Could have happened a lot of interesting things, but the only one that the author came up whit was the mc opening a pizza shop..

Users who are viewing this thread