The Diary of a Middle-Aged Teacher's Carefree Life in Another World - Ch. 15 - the old guy runs away from reality

Glad the manga just glanced through those raep apes. The novel focused on them for an uncomfortably long time.

Fed-Kun's army
oh no marmite. i still have nightmares when my Aussie friend shoved a spoonful in my mouth...

Double-page supporter
It would appear that this forest has zero chill. No matter how many times Zeros completely obliterates his attackers, more shit just keeps on coming. I'm thinking he's just gonna have to burn the whole place down... Or the monsters keep spawning there no matter what, turn it into a giant crater with inescapably steep sides. The bottom will be a meat grinder of monsters endlessly slaughtering each other.

Dex-chan lover
Thats one strong level 15 monkey... maybe if it was level 150 it would make more sense

Dex-chan lover
That might just be the most retarded explanation for homosexual behaviours in wild animals I’ve ever seen.

Double-page supporter
The monkey is lvl 15 and got 3k hp while the plant got 3digit lvl but only 3digit hp? wut???

Contributor
Thanks for the translation notes. I always like it when groups include those at the end.

Dex-chan lover
@Kizuro maybe it has better stat modifier being a Queen as opposed to some "grunt soldier" from plant side.

I expect KKJ will be sending you a message telling you to stop translating "their" series.

Users who are viewing this thread