The Diary of a Middle-Aged Teacher's Carefree Life in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Ossan Solves the Maiden's Worries

Sorry if this took a bit longer to do, there were some awfully hard sections to redraw. Nevertheless, hope you enjoy the "remaster", chapter 4 is coming soon.

RD is a b*tch for this :v
Our poor new RD is working hard with this single chapter alone :v

Dex-chan lover
the previous translation kinda worked, but this is truly how the chapter shines. thank you very much for this translation, please keep up the good work. :3

Dex-chan lover
Tank you so much TOOR Scans !
Now that's what I call a fine translation !
=> Comfortable to read and with proper English to boot. ^o^

Dex-chan lover
oh hey finally a new HQ ch. ty guys.

@josua070
want to know what font you use. it looks nice, and i know that's not wild words.

Power Uploader
@melbisbelbis We're not really in a position to pick up this series, so we're leaving it open for other groups to pick up instead.

you know, the first time I read this, both the manga and the wn version, I was like hey this is kinda cool. Now, knowing what's next makes this chapter a bit cringe ngl

Power Uploader
@melbisbelbis That means we could end up just like that and people're going to complain regardless. Bottom line, as much as we'd love to do new chapters, we're incapable to (for now).

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL ah? so this one's in a backburner, right? like, only when you guys have time? i don't mind re-reading this because you guys are the only ones doing HQs for this so i don't mind waiting for em.

Power Uploader
@Wolvenworks More or less, yes. Tsunagari's translating this as part of his training, plus the redraw isn't so friendly that I'm unable to put more stress on SakuraMiru, so we're simply not able to keep up with the "demand" had we decided to do new chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread