The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. - Vol. 26 Ch. 281 - The RePSIval of Saiki Kusuo (Second Half)

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish for something between Saiki and teruhashi, but nontheless It's still a great ending

Group Leader
Well, is it a good or bad ending???
Dunno. But it feels incomplete, he didn't say anything to his friends in the end. Disappointing.
Thank you for translation. It was wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
Good grief Sou, you just went and gave him back his powers.

This is fine with me, i was enjoying espless Saiki too tho, it had lots of potential.

Thanks a lot PSI Scans!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for keeping up with this series PSI scans, sad to see it end but it ended on a good note nonetheless.

Double-page supporter
This was a great series!! I'll miss Saiki :')
As for him not telling his friends after all... C'mon, guys, he's already seen that they'll accept him we've seen their reactions why waste time showing what we've already seen. Asou was gonna end it even more open to begin with. You're free to imagine whatever you want after this. I absolutely relate to the desire to see stuff happen in canon though. But at the same time, this is a gag series, so all that matters is that it's fun and it was!

Also, Saiki x Teruhashi can't sail w/o powers cuz he cant fight off her fans without powers.

Thank you PSI Scans! I loved your dedication to this manga! I'll miss you and this series!

Users who are viewing this thread