The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

Perfect gag manga, from beginning to the very end. 10/10.

Sigh, now I feel like there's a void in my life where this manga used to be.

What kind of psycho author would write out the gyaru psychic when she was the best character, just because she had actual chemistry with Saiki? She doesn't even appear in the last chapter.

ama

This manga is really funny, I would have loved if it were much longer. I cannot count how many times I re-read the manga and re-watched the anime. I am looking forward for the author's future work.

Although I would have loved if there were more developments, especially in romance, but it is a gag manga so for me it is 10/10.

Fed-Kun's army
So i'm the latest person to finish this journey and write my thoughts here,

It was like a journey, it is simply one of the best manga for me, can't believe it has been 6 years man, and now i'm going to uni soon

To anyone reading this, please always be honest to yourself, your friends, and family, always do your very best on everything and never give up, and lastly don't forget to always smile okay, hope you guys find another great manga like this too so you can have another journey waiting for you, bye everyone and hope you always had a great day

Dex-chan lover
...so as someone that just watched the entire anime series from start to finish...I will soon embark on another escapade by reading this manga. I hope that I will find more enjoyment than I have right now after seeing how the series will end.

This manga seems to be author's first big project.
It has been 8 months or so since it has been ended. Is author planning to start or working on another manga?

Im sad now, what’s gonna fill the void in my heart now 😔 only Jojolion now.

Thank you Saiki K for making me feel better when I moved away from all my friends 🥺

Dex-chan lover
chapter 12: "BORED!!! the first one-shot is better than this! it's time s to drop this!"

chapter 277: "so there's female characters here? so i guess i gonna give this more chance"

Users who are viewing this thread